Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2010, Week 1- Bengals @ Patriots, "Opening Day of NFL 2010"

Threaded View

Re: 2010, Week 1- Bengals @ Patriots, "Opening Day of NFL 2010"

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    What don't you understand about football son? The Patriots were up 24-0 at one point. That means the Bengals had the ball a few times correct?

Once a team gains a huge advantage on another team they adjust and try and avoid a mistake/allowing a big play. Carson and TO both mentioned how bad the offense was in the 1st half and how the Patriots went into a soft cover 2 and helped the offense find a groove.

You didn't mention Carson throwing a pick 6 with the game still on the line did you?

When the game mattered the Qb was horrible. Just like the whole team. I'm not bashing Carson alone here.
    I said he was fine other than a couple of forced passes. I didnt say he played amazing. You on the other said he was horrible. Sorry if Im not so extreme in my opinions. I didnt realize I was hurting someones feelings by saying a QB who threw for 340 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT and had a QB rating of 97 or what ever was fine other than a couple of passes. Next time that stat line happens in a game where the defense stops someone I hope you suggest hes just as horrible. Then again the game probably matters then or at least you will say it will.

I respect your opinion that you feel he was horrible, but come on that seems pretty over the top to me. Maybe we can just agree that he didnt play great. He certainly wasnt the reason this team lost by 14 points.
    Last edited by GIDP; 09-13-2010 at 09:48 AM.

Turn Off Ads?