Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My sincere thanks

My sincere thanks

To Doug, OBM, Goya, Muddie, Mace, Cinreds21 and others who provide regular updates on the minor league game threads. As another minor league season is in the books, I have to say that these are a Redszone highlight IMO and you guys add a lot to the board.

When does the AFL start?
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: My sincere thanks

^^This^^

You guys do a fantastic job. I always look forward to the updates and hate to see the Minor League season end. The good news is (as far as the Farm goes) next year looks to be an exciting season.
    Last edited by corkedbat; 09-12-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Oops. Forgot Camisadelgolf. I knew I'd leave somebody out.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Yes, for sure. Thanks a bunch, everyone.

I'll second all this, I love this aspect of Redszone. Thanks all!
    2015 Rotation: Under Construction

-The Insider-

No problem man, I've really enjoyed being here and I love trying to give people a little insight that they would not usually get.

I haven't watched the minor league forum quite as closely this season as in seasons past but it's nice to know it's being tended to and that if we need some info it'll be here. I don't know how you guys manage your time but I like the others really appreciate the fact that you do.

As I would say emphatically about my favorite team in any sport if it applied like it does here, "we're loaded" (with passionate, insightful & informative posters)! And they keep coming back everyday doing it all over again, great intangibles too guys, keep up the good work.

This ones for you Mr. Redszone Poster!
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

The information provided is second to none and is greatly appreciated. Like many others I thoroughly enjoy reading the comings and goings along with the opinions on the minor leagues.

Thanks to all contributors. It's a lot of fun. I hate to see the minor league season over.

Its been a fun year guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieRed View Post
    Thanks to all contributors. It's a lot of fun. I hate to see the minor league season over.
    Agree 100%. Thanks to all you guys for making this a fun place to hang out.

Yeah guys same from me Big Thank You. All the work, effort, and insight is much appreciated. This is the part that I miss most in the whole off season. So Thanks for another great season of updates and all you do.

Another thanks from me. You guys do a great job!

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Yup, I also wanted to chime in and say thanks to all that help out down here. I don't post in here often, but I read it nearly every single day. Thanks for all the insight and updates, y'all!

I'd like to add nemesis and texasdave to the list.

What makes this forum so worthwhile, to me, is the information value. It's not an endless rehashing of a manager's decision or a trade that will never be made. Debates of that kind have their place, even here. But this forum has the advantage of not being scooped by the newspapers and web sites. Here, we can actually provide and find names and outcomes that might not be general knowledge. It's new material, to a great extent. You actually learn something. It's nice.
    Last edited by mace; 09-13-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Turn Off Ads?