Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Day before colonoscopy

Re: Day before colonoscopy

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    Hang in there. We're all pulling for you.

Indeed. Hang tough and keep the love of your family in your heart.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hang in there, Butler. The fact that you got yourself in for a colonoscopy and they caught it early is a very good thing. If you waited another 6-12 months and it got to stage 4, well, that's bad news. Your news is as good as it can be for something like this.

Like RFS said, keep your wife and family close. Life is such a precious thing.

Speaking of which, my niece did very well for her donations to the Colon Cancer Coalition. Donations are still being taken... http://www.active.com/donate/gyrigaustin10/KArtz2
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Why not just eat Cincinnati Chili instead? Then again, that may not work out too good.

My best goes out to you Butler. It sounds as though you have a good family support system. That will go a long way in getting through your treatments. It also sounds as though it was caught just in time. It hasn't spread so that is the best news of all of this. The treatments may be rough but in the end they will work and you will be back to your old self afterwards. With good support from your family and doctors you will get through this. I will keep you in my thoughts as you battle this and overcome it.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Thanks to all....

Anything new, Butler?

I go in Tuesday for my exam. I went in today to talk to the doctor because my wife insisted, and I remembered the stories on this thread. My plan was to make the appointment for October or November, but before I knew it I was scheduled for early next week. Ugh.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

I pm'd you...good luck on the scope...

Turn Off Ads?