Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Not to be a Richard...

Not to be a Richard...

Did Cueto not have good stuff, or did the Brewers hit everything? I don't have the MLB TV package, so all I saw was his pitching line.

Kyle Lohse helped shave a game off y'alls magic number. You're welcome.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Not to be a Richard...

Whats a Richard?

Richard Cranium. think about it.

I've been telling Cardinals fans that Lohse is not all that and a bag of chips since they signed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    Whats a Richard?
    Join a game thread when we fall behind by a run or two - even when we're only a few games from locking the division up. You'll see what a "richard" is.

"I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

To follow up on the OP--what did go wrong with Cueto tonight?

I was tutoring athletes at my university so I couldn't watch the game. During a break I hopped on yahoo to check the score and threw up in my mouth a little.

For those watching, what went wrong?

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

He was "wild in the zone". Everything was up and near the middle, like he was throwing BP.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

I couldn't watch the game, but I did have MLB At Bat running on my phone, and if the pitch location on it was correct, Yes everything he threw was belt high or higher. Also, looked like the ump was inconsistent on what was a strike or not. But again thats only if the pitch location on MLB At Bat was accurate.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

He and everyone else just had an off night, lets not forget that the Brewers are one of the top hitting teams in the NL. If they had any kind of decent pitching they would be in the playoff race with ease.

The Brewers owed us big time. We were 10-1 against them this year. We just took two in a row and got the magic number from 8 to 3. It was just time for a thrashing. It is MLB after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    Whats a Richard?
    "There, I said there are so many amendments in Constitution of the United States of Ameriiica, I can only choose one, I can only choose ooooone. I plead da Fif, Five, one two three four fif."
    Last edited by Hey Meat; 09-23-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Resident Hustleman

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Meat View Post
    "There, I said there are so many amendments in Constitution of the United States of Ameriiica, I can only choose one, I can only choose ooooone. I plead da Fif, Five, one two three four fif."
    lol classic

“Bad night,” Cueto said. “I wasn’t locating the pitches the way I wanted. I was opening up too much. I was landing standing up. I watched the video and saw that. My pitches didn’t move.”

Oh they moved...just off the bats of the Brewers....

Turn Off Ads?