Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redszone League #3; 10 team roto

Originally posted by Red Leader
    Mine seems to be in the 4 and 5 spots. No matter what I do I can't get higher than 4th.
    And for some reason, I'm stuck in last place. Kind of like mckenzie in my other league.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Standings June 2, 2003

Standings Details
    Rank Team Pts
    1 south dakota reds 151.5
    2 Blues Breakers 146.5
    3 Cabo Redsheads 145
    4 Dayton Dirt Dogs 139
    5 The Sabo Sluggers 122
    6 wag 111
    7 Redmachine2003 102
    8 Bungles 98
    8 M&M Boys 98
    10 Larks Reds 97
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

STANDINGS 06/16/03

Standings Details
    Rank Team Pts
    1 south dakota reds 167
    2 Blues Breakers 156.5
    3 Cabo Redsheads 149
    4 The Sabo Sluggers 126
    5 Dayton Dirt Dogs 119.5
    6 wag 110
    7 Larks Reds 106.5
    8 M&M Boys 99
    9 Redmachine2003 98
    10 Bungles 78.5

LF, your team is ON FIRE. You are out of the basement and in the clear. I'm going to have to kick my team in the butt and get them to start producing or you'll start flying by me...
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Standings 07/01/03

Standings Details
    Rank Team Pts
    1 south dakota reds 169.5
    2 Blues Breakers 153.5
    3 Cabo Redsheads 137.5
    4 Dayton Dirt Dogs 127.5
    5 The Sabo Sluggers 121
    6 Larks Reds 117
    7 wag 111.5
    8 M&M Boys 101
    9 Redmachine2003 89.5
    10 Bungles 82

Here is the story. Next year I will NOT be the commissioner of ANY leagues. In the other three Redszone leagues I am in and am not the commissioner, I'm in first place. In this league, I have to scrap and claw to stay above 5th. Maybe I'll put my commish powers to work and restrict anyone from making any moves in the second half of the season, or waive "superstars" from other peoples teams and then not allow them to pick them back up....

:evilgrin: :evilgrin:

I'm really not that competitive....but this team is driving me crazy.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I've moved up a spot or two in the standings since I picked Buehrle, Freddy Gacia and Kris Benson off the scrap heap, but I can't seem to make any real progress towards the top. Oh well, story of my fantasy baseball life.

Turn Off Ads?