Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ya know? I was thinking...

ya know? I was thinking...

I wish ole left-hander could see this right now...getting alittle emotional about this...

RIP nuxy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: ya know? I was thinking...

Amen
    Sto Pro Veritate

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

My friend growing up was related to Joe. Nuxxy went out of his way to make sure I got a signed autographed baseball because he knew how big of a fan I was. A true gentlemen, he would have LOVED this.

Ditto
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

carmack42

We should all take a moment to remember the Reds fans that aren't here tonight. I hope heaven is serving Hudepohl tonight.

/Miss you, Dad

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carmack42 View Post
    We should all take a moment to remember the Reds fans that aren't here tonight. I hope heaven is serving Hudepohl tonight.

/Miss you, Dad
    I already called my sister and said similar things. My mother raised me and my sisters by herself after my father passed away while I was very young and I am a Reds fan because of her. She passed away this past January and I sure wish she was here to share this with me.

ditto here.

I was thinking of Joe after hearing Marty's call. Hudy on the house in Heaven tonight. If you believe in angels (and you should), Joe is watching over this team.

Well I had stopped crying until I read your posts, my dad took me to crosley field! I bet they are all together getting Moody with Hudie! ( thats what the guys selling beer for the reds would yell!)

Somewhat reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by rolenmvp View Post
    I wish ole left-hander could see this right now...getting alittle emotional about this...

RIP nuxy.
    Oh, I'm betting he's watching and smiling big.
    The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote Originally Posted by redsrolen View Post
    Well I had stopped crying until I read your posts, my dad took me to crosley field! I bet they are all together getting Moody with Hudie! ( thats what the guys selling beer for the reds would yell!)
    Hudepohl 14K. I was too young at the time.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...s=0&fr2=rs-top

Cute little video.

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

=1

Nice thread. We were talking about Nuxy tonight after the game, when Thom B and the Cowboy joined the Reds Live crew during the celebration. Like many of you, I grew up listening to Reds games on the radio, and always tried to stay awake til I heard the ole left-hander rounding third and heading for home. And like many of you, I come from a family of Reds fans. And two of the best, my step-dad who passed away in 1997, and my mom who passed away in 2001, are enjoying this tonight too.

I thought about Nuxhall too right after the home run. Could just imagine him yelling in the background from the booth, "get out, get out!" as Marty made the call.

My wife last night said my Grandpa would have been so proud, I said all of our grandfathers are proud tonight, looking down with smiles on their faces! Heaven is rejoicing with the Reds fan that are watching from the nose bleed section! Here's to all our fallen commrades for this Reds October!!!

Turn Off Ads?