Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Redszone Non-Traditional 4x4 league

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

Redszone Non-Traditional 4x4 league

I don't really have anything to say yet. I just wanted to make sure that Boss didn't feel like he wasted his time by adding a new section.
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

2. Turn Off Ads?

List of combatants

Crosley68 (duh)
    Johnnys Footstools (duh)
    ABs Astros (Astrobuddy)
    Muswell Hillbillies (West of You)
    The RoseBuds (Rojo?)
    Derringers Dynamos (Red Legs Today)
    Chilis Crackers (Cincinnati Chili)
    Redsfaithful Nine (Redsfaithful)
    Brutus Barn Burners (Brutus the Red)
    Raisors Blades (duh)
    IceholeWarriors (Icehole)
    Hollcats (Hollcat)
    Mattys Screwballs (MattyMo4Life)

Our first round draft (in order):

Code:
    The RoseBuds		Guerrero, Vladimir (RF-Mon)
    IceholeWarriors	                Johnson, Randy (SP-Ari)
    Derringers Dynamos	Bonds, Barry (LF-SF)_
    Brutus Barn Burners	Oswalt, Roy (SP-Hou)
    Raisors Blades		Piazza, Mike (C-NYM)
    Johnnys Footstools	Schilling, Curt (SP-Ari)
    Muswell Hillbillies	Pujols, Albert (LF, 3B, 1B-StL)
    Crosley68		Berkman, Lance (CF, LF-Hou)
    Redsfaithful Nine	Sosa, Sammy (RF-ChC)
    ABs Astros		Helton, Todd (1B-Col)
    Hollcats		Morris, Matt (SP-StL)
    Chilis Crackers	               Abreu, Bobby (RF, CF-Phi)
    Mattys Screwballs	Edmonds, Jim (CF-StL)
    Last edited by cincinnati chili; 03-11-2003 at 04:07 PM.
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

Chili if you can match everyones redszone username with their team name please post a list so we know who we are playing with. Some aren't to hard to figure out but some are.
    Just in case you can't match all of them I'll start the list with my team name / username

Hollcats / Hollcat

and thanks a bunch Boss, this was a tremendous idea. It will make it so much easier to discuss our league with other players in it.

Originally posted by Hollcat
    and thanks a bunch Boss, this was a tremendous idea. It will make it so much easier to discuss our league with other players in it.
    There are two that I wasn't sure about (Rojo and Red Legs' teams). The others I have fixed in my original post

At first glance I thought "duh" had three teams in the league. I was about to organize a protest.

Derringer's Dynamos is me.

Here's to Barry Bonds' 225 walk 2003!

Bumping our league up to the top.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I'm in first place after one week and wanted to gloat about it

For those of you keeping score at home, West of You in second, JFootstool in third, Redsfaithful in fourth.

Last edited by cincinnati chili; 04-07-2003 at 06:20 PM.

Turn Off Ads?