Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reds and Bengals October 10th

Reds and Bengals October 10th

IF we dont get homefield for the first round according to the postseason schedule on MLB.com we would have our first home game Sunday, Oct. 10th.

The bengals play the same day at home vs the buccaneears.

1. Would the reds still play that day or would the MLB adjust it to a different day?

2. Would it guarantee the Reds play a night game or is there any chance in hell theyd have them play at the same time as the bengals? (I cant imagine)

IF this does happen and they have the bengals game at 1 and the Reds game at 7 or something it would be an awesome day to go to both games.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds and Bengals October 10th

Last year in Philly they had a similar situation and moved the start time of the eagles game to one and moved the playoff game to like seven I think

I was wondering the same thing. That's the game I got tickets for and was wondering how it might all work out. I was kind of hoping it would be an earlier game if it's on the Sunday, but I'll take what I can get.
    Sto Pro Veritate

I would think the Bengals would be a 1 pm kickoff and the Reds/phils game would be a 7pm start. Talk about a ton of traffic...

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    I would think the Bengals would be a 1 pm kickoff and the Reds/phils game would be a 7pm start. Talk about a ton of traffic...
    That would be perfect for me...go to the bengals game, go grab some dinner afterwards and drink some beers, then head to GABP to see the reds sweep the phillies!

We have tickets at the Netherland Hilton for Sat-Sun-Mon. Even thought I HATE the Bengals, I guess I could venture over and watch them.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan_12 View Post
    We have tickets at the Netherland Hilton for Sat-Sun-Mon. Even thought I HATE the Bengals, I guess I could venture over and watch them.
    Don't bother, they don't need you there, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan_12 View Post
    You're a Reds fan, but hate the Bengals?
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    Hey I am a Reds fan, but can't stand the Bengals, I follow the Colts here in Indy and Tampa Bay as a kid.

Diehard Reds AND Bengals fan.

I'd love to be there that day, and am gonna try to do so!

Im a die hard Colts fan lol. And no, not a bandwagon fan. Ive followed them since 97. Even through Peyton's first years when they were terrible
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Normally the networks work together to make sure the games aren't scheduled concurrently. With the 10th being a Sunday, I could see the baseball game getting a primetime slot (which is freakin' difficult with a certain squad from the Bronx involved).

Another Reds fan here who has no use for the bengals. lol just going to take up my parking spaces and add more traffic.

Well, I dont hate the Bengals, but nope, not a fan either. I don't know if I have ever even met a true Bengals fan face to face, I hear they really exist, just never seen it with my own eyes.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Well, I dont hate the Bengals, but nope, not a fan either. I don't know if I have ever even met a true Bengals fan face to face, I hear they really exist, just never seen it with my own eyes.
    They exist! There are just many that jump on the bandwagon during good seasons lol

Turn Off Ads?