Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Relive The Moment......On Your Cell Phone

Relive The Moment......On Your Cell Phone

I went to www.mytinyphone.com and created a ringtone of Marty's call of Bruce's home run so that it can be downloaded to a cell phone as a ring tone. The tone is free, the only charges are what your service provider charges you far accessing the internet.

Go to www.mytinyphone.com and search Marty Brenneman. It will be listed under "Marty Brenneman's Call"

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Re: Relive The Moment......On Your Cell Phone

I sent it to my phone, downloaded it, it just plays like an MP3 file then after selecting "DONE" it disappears like it's only temporary on the phone. I have iPhone 3GS. Can you help me?
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

I converted it to iPhone format. Where can I upload an audiofile?

I'd love to do this still. been checking the thread all day; but still having trouble getting marty's call on my iPhone.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0

What I did to get this as a ringtone was create an account on www.mytinyphone.com and upload the mp3 file that was linked here on RZ. After doing that, I just loaded the file onto my phone. I don't have an actual ringtone that I can e-mail to anybody, just what I uploaded to their server and made public for everybody to download to a cell phone.

I don't know if this helps you folks any, but in your cell phones if you type in wap.mytinyphone.com it'll bring you to a page that has a search function on it. When you get that box, type in a1577205 which is the number that will directly download the tone to your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dman View Post
    I don't know if this helps you folks any, but in your cell phones if you type in wap.mytinyphone.com it'll bring you to a page that has a search function on it. When you get that box, type in a1577205 which is the number that will directly download the tone to your phone.
    I couldn't get this to work either

http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archi...one-ringtones/

I'd download the call as an MP3 on your computer, cut it down to size, then use one of these apps to create a ringtone with it. I was talking about this with my wife, and apparantly previous versions of I-Tunes had a ringtone maker but the current one does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Can iPhone users make ringtones from their iTunes? I just got iTunes hooked up to my droid, and I can set ringtones from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    Can iPhone users make ringtones from their iTunes? I just got iTunes hooked up to my droid, and I can set ringtones from there.
    Unfortunately as I understand it NO. All the previous versions had a ring tone maker but apparantly ITunes10 does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Turn Off Ads?