Turn Off Ads?

Thread: S.R.O tickets question

S.R.O tickets question

I got my tickets to the first home game in the division series,but the tickets are S.R.O.
    I guess my question is that the tickets have a number on them,so am i to stand in a certian area?And is the S.R.O area pretty crowded?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: S.R.O tickets question

SRO is marked by yellow lines behind certain seats, I often use SRO even when I have a ticket, and yes it sometimes can be crowded, however i have grabbed a great spot and stood there all game before too. I love SRO, it gets me in the game more than sitting on my duff.

I'm pretty sure the standing room only area is located between where the second/third deck ends and the foul pole in RF.

I miss Adam Dunn.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

I'd head up to the notch or cut-out or whatever that area is called on the 400 level between home and third. Great view there.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    I'm pretty sure the standing room only area is located between where the second/third deck ends and the foul pole in RF.
    I'm guessing they will put up temporary bleachers there like they did for Opening Day.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    I'd head up to the notch or cut-out or whatever that area is called on the 400 level between home and third. Great view there.
    They do kick you out if you are standing there too long. One very polite usher was apologetic about asking me to leave, but with the new Frontgate Outlet suite below, there had been some complaints he said.

If I had SRO, i'd get there when the gates opened and run like a madman to the stacks in Right Center. You can at least lean against the stacks if you get there in time.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?