Turn Off Ads?

Thread: SI: Game 3 could get earliest World Series start time in 23 years

SI: Game 3 could get earliest World Series start time in 23 years

Glad to see this close to happening.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ule/index.html

Major League Baseball and Fox are close to finalizing the earliest start time to a World Series game in 23 years. First pitch for World Series Game 3 this year, hosted by the American League champion, would be scheduled for approximately 6:55 p.m. Eastern time, according to baseball sources -- an hour earlier than Game 3 last season and more than 100 minutes earlier from as recently as 2007.

Pay attention to the open sky

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: SI: Game 3 could get earliest World Series start time in 23 years

What time are the weekday games starting? Saturday night doesn't faze me. I can stay up then to watch a game but on the weekday nights I can't. If they start at 7 pm on weekdays that would great but I'm doubting that they don't start before 8:30 pm.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    What time are the weekday games starting? Saturday night doesn't faze me. I can stay up then to watch a game but on the weekday nights I can't. If they start at 7 pm on weekdays that would great but I'm doubting that they don't start before 8:30 pm.
    The rest are supposed to start just before 8 PM eastern time with one exception. I think the game that is on Sunday night after Fox's NFL coverage is scheduled to start around 8:20. It is a good idea to move the start times up but usually Fox does such a long pregame the games never start close to when they are scheduled to start.

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

I can go to work with only an hour or 2 of sleep. I mean they are just pilots... I'm fine with either start time. However, I want all the games to last 4 hours plus.
    "Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier'n helpin' 'em move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load **** into a truck."

Turn Off Ads?