Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys with mohawks!!

Guys with mohawks!!

Watching Gomes play this year with his Mohawk got me thinking.Just how old is to old for a guy until a mohawk haircut looks awful on him?
    Last edited by WVPacman; 10-01-2010 at 12:59 AM.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Guys with mohawks!!

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    Watching Gomes play this year with his Mohawk got me thinking.Just how old is to old for a guy until a mohawk haircut looks awful on him?

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

6. However, the timeline is much higher for a good Mullet.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Gomes has passed that point. It's a stupid haircut.

Brian Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Brian Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I prefer this one, mumbles less

Go for it WVPM what the heck you only live once! I'd do it with ya if I could but unfortunately I am missing thee exact required strip (and then some) of hair for it.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    Go for it WVPM what the heck you only live once! I'd do it with ya if I could but unfortunately I am missing thee exact required strip (and then some) of hair for it.
    Theres no way in the world im getting a mohawk b/c I would have to turn myself into a badass and show everybody in town whose boss after I join a 3 man biker gang ofcouse called the little rascals.Thats to much work

I agree with Raisor,Gomes haircut looks stupid
    Last edited by WVPacman; 10-01-2010 at 11:41 PM.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Theres no way in the world im getting a mohawk b/c I would have to turn myself into a badass and show everybody in town whose boss after I join a 3 man biker gang ofcouse called the little rascals.Thats to much work

I agree with Raisor,Gomes haircut looks stupid
    Ironically saw a guy at work yesterday with one (work in a rather large office setting). He's gotta be at least late Twenties early thirties and as old as late thirties. I have to say I was somewhat indifferent to it of course at the same time I was looking at a girl who has a version of one and a guy with makeup on who seems to think he is Adam Lambert so take that FWIW.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

I saw a guy with a mohawk today, he had a giant tattoo on the back of his neck and was wearing harem pants and combat boots.

We should all report on the mohawks we see and note their accessories, chances are it won't be a shorts and t-shirt crowd.

About the only time a mohawk is appropriate is if you're getting ready to parachute behind enemy lines on D-Day.

Mohawk, faux hawk, mullet...from birth on, it's a bad idea.

Unless you can spike it up at least 6 inches, it just looks like you're wearing a merkin on your head. Once wt parents replaced the tail and mullet with the mohawk as the hairstyle of choice for their preschoolers, it lost any remaining cool status it might have had.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Unless you can spike it up at least 6 inches, it just looks like you're wearing a merkin on your head. Once wt parents replaced the tail and mullet with the mohawk as the hairstyle of choice for their preschoolers, it lost any remaining cool status it might have had.
    I don't know, I would have loved to see the preschool set with a real mohawk! Faux hawks are just a horrible idea.

Turn Off Ads?