Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out the Old Red Guard

Calling out the Old Red Guard

As we approach the first playoff game in the ten year history of RedsZone, I'm thinking about some of the incredible posters who helped get this place started and for one reason or another, have taken a hiatus.

I'm thinking how sweet it would be to hear from M2 and Red Storm. How about SteelSD, Larkin Fan, Redsland and LetsGoJunior? There are so many great posters who don't post much any more.

Who would you love to hear from, and if you're called out, post here and let us know you're still alive and enjoying this fantastic season.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Calling out the Old Red Guard

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    As we approach the first playoff game in the ten year history of RedsZone, I'm thinking about some of the incredible posters who helped get this place started and for one reason or another, have taken a hiatus.

I'm thinking how sweet it would be to hear from M2 and Red Storm. How about SteelSD, Larkin Fan, Redsland and LetsGoJunior? There are so many great posters who don't post much any more.

Who would you love to hear from, and if you're called out, post here and let us know you're still alive and enjoying this fantastic season.
    "Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

Stormy, M2, SteelSD and yes, Falls City Beer
    "All I can tell them is pick a good one and sock it." --BABE RUTH

Having better players makes "the right time" or "the big hit" happen a lot more often. PLUS PLUS

All of the above. All were great posters and I hope to see them around here soon.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Team Clark, as well as the others mentioned.

BaseClogger. I'm looking at you, pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

How about Cougarquest
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

How about Cougarquest
    I was just about to mention CougarQuest. How could he not be mentioned yet? Also, Red-in-La, 37red (though I see him around at times), Phil-in-Bowling-Green (think that is how he posted his name), Johnny Vander Meer (Wetzel), princeton, Griffey is King, and all the various Team names. I know there are more posters missing out there, but I am drawing a serious blank.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

I still miss guernsey.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

creek14

zombie-a-go-go

Phoenix

RedlegJake

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Whatever happened to RedlegJake? I loved reading his posts.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

M2 is kicking my butt in strat.

Lots of great posters being mentioned here, I'll throw in RedLeader as well.
    Go Gators!

Playoff game threads with stormy would be pure gold.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Turn Off Ads?