Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Appears Tomorrow's SF/SD Game Is a Must-Watch

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Appears Tomorrow's SF/SD Game Is a Must-Watch

SD had to sweep to displace the Giants....and they are on the verge of taking the first two.

I'll need to place myself in a nice sports bar tomorrow to watch both this game and the Bengals game.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Appears Tomorrow's SF/SD Game Is a Must-Watch

This is getting very very interesting... Let's say the Braves lose today. Looks like that will be the case. Here are the scenarios for tomorrow.

If the Giants and Braves win Tomorrow - The Giants are NL West Champs and Braves are Wildcard champs

If The Giants win tomorrow and the Braves lose tomorrow - The Braves and Padres would play Monday in a one game playoff for the Wildcard

If the Padres win tomorrow and the Braves lose tomorrow - The Padres would be NL West Champions and the Giants would be the Wildcard.

If the Padres win tomorrow and the Braves win tomorrow - The Padres and Giants would play a 1 game playoff for the NL West Division title. The loser of that game would play the Braves on Tuesday to determine the wildcard.

A perfect world.. SD wins. Atlanta Loses tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by arkimadee View Post
    A perfect world.. SD wins. Atlanta Loses tomorrow..
    Could not agree more. While San Diego has the best bullpen, their lineup and starting pitching do not scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Could not agree more. While San Diego has the best bullpen, their lineup and starting pitching do not scare me.
    go padres! they are who ive wanted to play all along. we will beat the padres in 4. clinch NLCS back in cincy for game 4

I was hoping San Diego, and Atlanta would have the edge in these games based on pitching matchups, but after looking its no more clear than it was before, both good matchups.

Tim Hudson vs. Cole Hamels, and Latos vs. Sanchez.

The only good thing is Hudson hasn't been quite as good lately, the bad thing is Philadelphia really doesn't have much to play for, worries me about them resting the last day before the playoffs. Time will tell, I'd love to be playing San Diego instead of Philadelphia in the 1st round!

Turn Off Ads?