Turn Off Ads?

Thread: And I thought UK fans were tough on coaches

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

And I thought UK fans were tough on coaches

Was bored and looking on the Yankees message on how they reacted to getting the wildcard and this is one post that made me laugh.

What an absolute pathetic end to the regular season. I can't believe were going into the playoffs as the sh*tty wild card. Joe Girardi is a pathetic manager who should not be brought back next year. Girardi decided to take it easy and start resting people way to early and it has cost us the division title. Not to mention he has this team going into the playoffs with no offensive rythem do to the constant tinkering with the lineup, and playing like complete chumps who cant even beat a tripple A boston team. You have to wonder if the yankees would even be making the playoffs if the red sox were totally healthy and had there starters playing. I'm happy were in the playoffs , but not happy about how were getting there. Were the defending WS champs and we have to start the playoffs on the road as the wild card team, this stinks.

LOL LOL LOL ... Are you kidding me?? You are defending World Series Champions.. You are going into the playoffs still a huge favorite as a wildcard. Sorry just found this funny and wanted to share.

Re: And I thought UK fans were tough on coaches

Unbelievable. Guess that's what happens when you take being good for granted. No wonder the Red Sox hate them!

The Buckeye Bomber

The Yankees are worthless and Yankee fans are equally worthless.
    I hate the Cardinals. I hate the Cubs.
    Let's. Go. Reds.
    "Per Aspera Ad Astra"

I'm sure Pittsburgh Pirates fans sympathize.

takealeake

Well both programs have something in common: they pay a lot of money for their players. :

we're > were

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkimadee View Post
    What an absolute pathetic end to the regular season. I can't believe we're going into the playoffs as the sh*tty wild card. Joe Girardi is a pathetic manager who should not be brought back next year. Girardi decided to take it easy and start resting people way to early and it has cost us the division title. Not to mention he has this team going into the playoffs with no offensive rhythm [do] due to the constant tinkering with the lineup, and playing like complete chumps who cant even beat a tripp?le (triple) A boston team. You have to wonder if the yankees would even be making the playoffs if the red sox were totally healthy and had there (their) starters playing. I'm happy we're in the playoffs , but not happy about how we're getting there. We're the defending WS champs and we have to start the playoffs on the road as the wild card team, this stinks.
    More and more I'm glad the Reds got the Phillies first. We'd have to play them probably anyway, and limiting it to a 5 game series is smart facing Oswalt, Hamels, and Halladay. Beating them once is possible. Beating them twice......not so likely. I'll take our chances in a 5 game series.

After living most of my life in Reds country, then moving to NY a few years ago, I'm still shocked at the arrogance Yankee fans have. They had the best record in baseball for much of the season, but the Yankee fans I know personally (I'm surrounded by them!) complained pretty much from day one. Especially about pitching. My next door neighbor is a diehard Yankee fan and she's been whining about Hughes and Jeter the entire season. Her living room is a frickin shrine to Jeter, yet she still worries about him being "finished". In some ways I can appreciate Yankee fans - because they are similar to the UK basketball fanbase I'm a part of - but geez, they are annoying when they are the enemy.

Turn Off Ads?