Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Private yahoo league

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Private yahoo league

Have a private league on yahoo, have a couple here from RedsZone and some other friends. Draft is March 12 at 8:40 for a 12 team mixed head to head league. Pretty good group so far and looking for some more managers. PM me if interested
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

still looking for some more members
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

How many more do we need?

Originally posted by KYRedsFan
    still looking for some more members
    PM the member by the name of Ravenlord. He's a good friend of mine, and he may be interested. I don't think he's ever posted here, but he's very knowledgeable about baseball.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Thanks for the tip sava.

LF I think we're at 9, the commish wants to get to at least 10 for the draft, and 12 if we can be sure that both join at the same time (the whole even number thing). I think and that should be doable. THe guys in so far will make this a great league at first glance.
    Last edited by KYRedsFan; 03-08-2003 at 10:04 AM.
    Peter Griffin

league id:49318
    Password: yankeessuck

Have a head to head league with the draft March 12. Needing a couple more to sign up before the draft, if you're interested here's the info above. Love to have a couple more owners.

It's a private yahoo league, Head to head with a live draft and 25 man rosters, max 12 teams.
    Peter Griffin

Cruisin' for trouble
    I'm in for the last spot - Fred's Reds.

C'ya at the draft!

thanks for joining up
    Peter Griffin

Glad to hear we filled up. Looking forward to the draft. What time is it on Wednesday?

Draft up tonight everyone, hope all can make it!
    Peter Griffin

Great draft. Looking forward to the season.

yeah, that was fun, looking forward to a great league!
    Peter Griffin

Turn Off Ads?