Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What's going on Sunday?

What's going on Sunday?

When I've been down for Bengals games, there hasn't been too much open on Sundays. Does anyone know if this week will be different because of the football - baseball double header?

I'm coming down for game 3 and I'm trying to decide how much ahead of the game I should get down there. Does anyone know what will be going on this Sunday? I'm bringing my 10 year old son down and would love for him to get a chance to experience some of the pre-game excitement, but it would have to be "family friendly". Any ideas?
    Sto Pro Veritate

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What's going on Sunday?

Bump. Since we're getting closer I'll try this again. Does anyone know what's going be open downtown before Sunday's game?
    Sto Pro Veritate

Re: What's going on Sunday?

"Family Friendly" might be a little tough. There is always tailgating at Longwerth's and there should be some good family people over there, but it's mostly drunken football fans. I imagine a lot of people will be attending both games so it's going to be a drunken mess after the Bengals game and before the Reds game.

I would recommend staying close to the stadiums, maybe checking out the Reds hall of fame and I would get down there at least 2 hours early because parking is going to be a mess.

Go Reds!

Turn Off Ads?