Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-6-2010 Reds @ Phillies (NLDS Game 1)

Re: 10-6-2010 Reds @ Phillies (NLDS Game 1)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBuck View Post
    Perfect game for Roy?
    At least we jinxed him. :
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedLegsToday View Post
    Save Wood for what?

exactly. If Wood pitches well here, and the Reds manage to get to a Game 4, he can still start that game.
    this game is toast...why pitch him here? Save him for game 2 or 3. We sort of have to win a game to get to a game 4.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Quote Originally Posted by rolenmvp View Post
    we all expected this when we started this series...some of the wild antic red fans are coming out in full anger, as for me? I am going to stay calm during this playoff series, if we lose it we lose it, if we win I will be dandy but, this is just a baseball game, life is more important than a ballgame, like my mother right now...she has a heart cath and heart trouble and not doing very well...
    Im with you... How awesome is it that the reds are in the playoffs? Anything can happen. Lets just come back. Run here, Run there. Get Halladay out of there in like 7, we can do this.

If we're seriously trying to win this game don't you think Janish should be starting at SS?

takealeake

Can't believe this retard started Volquez game one. I guess pitching a near perfect game against this team isn't good enough top earn you a start, but a guy who implodes every other start does. Then we give the moron an extension.

Wood is rolling. Sure would have been nice to have this when the game was 0-0.

Hey, maybe this Wood guy is pretty good? Man, he sure would have been nice to have in the rotation.

More 2 out trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by takealeake View Post
    Can't believe this retard started Volquez game one. I guess pitching a near perfect game against this team isn't good enough top earn you a start, but a guy who implodes every other start does. Then we give the moron an extension.

Wood is rolling. Sure would have been nice to have this when the game was 0-0.
    you are exactly right...but Edison is his "boy" and good ole' boy Wood and Bailey aren't.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

takealeake

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    you are exactly right...but Edison is his "boy" and good ole' boy Wood and Bailey aren't.
    Lucky that Bloomquist is ineligible for the playoff roster, otherwise he would have been starting in right with this idiot running the team.

Lucky that Bloomquist is ineligible for the playoff roster, otherwise he would have been starting in right with this idiot running the team.
    could we seriously relax? my goodness, all I have heard is soo much negativity today, I've not even been off work and home for 10 mins, I Want to watch this game regardless of what is happening, we are in the FNING playoffs for crying out loud, enjoy the game.

You can't be serious?

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    You are unclear as to why people are upset? Amazing.
    Yes i am, anyone who looked at this matchup with logic and not emotion can easily see that right now, The Reds are not in the Phils league talent wise. We are a nice young team that had a wonderful regular season who has a very bright future ahead. i will enjoy this series but no I am not upset because we are getting beat by the best team in all of baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by rolenmvp View Post
    could we seriously relax? my goodness, all I have heard is soo much negativity today, I've not even been off work and home for 10 mins, I Want to watch this game regardless of what is happening, we are in the FNING playoffs for crying out loud, enjoy the game.
    Wow. Talk about irony
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

if he was in LF it would still be 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Krawhitham View Post
    if he was in LF it would still be 2-0
    lol

Turn Off Ads?