Turn Off Ads?
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2010 Central Division Champions...

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: The 2010 Central Division Champions...

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    I was driving into work yesterday morning and knew that it was going to be last night. I was thinking about the reds, came around a curve and took this picture with my cell phone:

Double rainbow all the way! What does this mean?!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    My dad raised a legitimate question this morning- Why does everything have to be an excuse to drink; couldn't they celebrate with Coke just as easily. I mean seriously.

You'll understand when you get older lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    My dad raised a legitimate question this morning- Why does everything have to be an excuse to drink; couldn't they celebrate with Coke just as easily. I mean seriously.

Stanley Wilson used to celebrate with coke.

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    Dear God somebody needs to get Cueto some new shirts. He looks like a frat boy.
    While they are shopping, please get Eric Davis something to replace his 1980s sweater-over-dress-shirt with collar tucked ensemble.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

After watching the HR a few times I was wondering if anyone retrieved the ball for Bruce? It bounced back on the field after hit off a back fence and off the grassy area in CF.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    After watching the HR a few times I was wondering if anyone retrieved the ball for Bruce? It bounced back on the field after hit off a back fence and off the grassy area in CF.
    I thought I saw one of the bullpen guys grab on their way in to celebrate but I could be wrong...
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    While they are shopping, please get Eric Davis something to replace his 1980s sweater-over-dress-shirt with collar tucked ensemble.
    The 80s were a pretty good time for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Not sure if this has happened to anybody else or not. Right after the game was over, Reds.com sent out e-mails advertising the central division champs t-shirts and stuff on the MLB shop. I quickly ordered the one I wanted and even paid a bit extra to ship it overnight. Well, yesterday I got the "backorder" e-mail. Still nothing as of today. Really frustrating. How much you want to bet they STILL charge me for the "overnight" shipping? Grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    Not sure if this has happened to anybody else or not. Right after the game was over, Reds.com sent out e-mails advertising the central division champs t-shirts and stuff on the MLB shop. I quickly ordered the one I wanted and even paid a bit extra to ship it overnight. Well, yesterday I got the "backorder" e-mail. Still nothing as of today. Really frustrating. How much you want to bet they STILL charge me for the "overnight" shipping? Grrrr.
    Lots of places have the shirts. Saw a ton of them in Muncie, Indiana yesterday.

Cardboard Heroes has all the sizes listed as available on their web site, cheroes.com.

Yeah i got that "backorder" e-mail also. Very frustrating.

I ordered standard shipping. I might not get this T-shirt till '11.
    Votto for MVP

I got the same exact same thing. I placed the order within an hour of the game ending and everything I ordered was back ordered. I have a feeling the postseason will long be over before we see any of those shirts.

Corey Brinn has pictures of some of the Reds gear that's available.

http://www.coreybrinn.com/2010/09/20...pionship-gear/

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Corey Brinn has pictures of some of the Reds gear that's available.

http://www.coreybrinn.com/2010/09/20...pionship-gear/
    Thanks for finding that list! I love the shirt that has everyone's names on the back. I've always enjoyed getting shirts for my teams when they win big titles or awards but I really like the ones that have names on them so I can remember the wins better.

I bought the grey shirt and the non-photo type of pennant when I left the game Tuesday night but I really want to get the red shirt with the names on the back, a pin, and one of the red hats. I'm really glad I saved money earlier in September for this scenerio, LOL :
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    From the Reds website:

Bruce said he was able to retrieve the ball he hit and is in possession of it.
    http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/news/...k_cin&c_id=cin

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    Thanks for finding that list! I love the shirt that has everyone's names on the back. I've always enjoyed getting shirts for my teams when they win big titles or awards but I really like the ones that have names on them so I can remember the wins better.
    I've already ordered two t-shirts: the one with the players names on the back and the grey t-shirt the players wore on the field after clinching.

I'm also planning on buying one of those pennants and maybe a hooded sweatshirt too.

Turn Off Ads?