Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this team just tanked

this team just tanked

that is all

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: this team just pissed down its leg

I am so PO'd right now I can't see straight.

That was a pathetic display of baseball the last 3 innings. Way to waste a good opportunity.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

I went from loving this team, to basically hating them at the moment, all in 3 innings
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Bull S***. We were had at Utley pulling a Jeter. That inning should never have happened, and it's 4-3 going into the top of the 8th...

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Atl View Post
    Bull S***. We were had at Utley pulling a Jeter. That inning should never have happened, and it's 4-3 going into the top of the 8th...
    blaming this loss on the umpires??
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by redlegz View Post
    I am so PO'd right now I can't see straight.

That was a pathetic display of baseball the last 3 innings. Way to waste a good opportunity.
    +1. nobody should up to the game on Sunday just to send a message that we don't put up with this BS

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan_12 View Post
    blaming this loss on the umpires??
    players do have boiling points...i do believe umpires had a ton to do with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by cbowen2112 View Post
    players do have boiling points...i do believe umpires had a ton to do with this game.
    I tend to agree. But they didnt have anything to do with the 3 big errors.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Recovering Cubs Fan

From the Big Boy Board (Edskin): "Kinda saw it coming...one of the few on here who picked Phillies in 3...they are simply a much better team than we are...and on top of that, I think you had to maybe expect a bit of "nervous" play from our guys---we saw it in August in the Cards series as well.

The numbers don't lie, they didn't all year. We had a great season, accomplished something very significant, but we were not good against upper echelon competition. We aren't ready yet for the bright lights. Hopefully this indoctrination will aid us in the future." That's it in a nutshell. This team reminds me of the Phillies a few years ago.
    FIRE DUSTY Never mind. The man is clearly a genius.

Recovering Cubs Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    +1. nobody should up to the game on Sunday just to send a message that we don't put up with this BS
    lame

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Redlocks View Post
    From the Big Boy Board (Edskin): "Kinda saw it coming...one of the few on here who picked Phillies in 3...they are simply a much better team than we are...and on top of that, I think you had to maybe expect a bit of "nervous" play from our guys---we saw it in August in the Cards series as well.

The numbers don't lie, they didn't all year. We had a great season, accomplished something very significant, but we were not good against upper echelon competition. We aren't ready yet for the bright lights. Hopefully this indoctrination will aid us in the future." That's it in a nutshell. This team reminds me of the Phillies a few years ago.
    i would say their barely better not much better. it's easy to win a game when the other team shoots itself in the leg

Recovering Cubs Fan

i would say their barely better not much better. it's easy to win a game when the other team shoots itself in the leg
    It's easy to shoot yourself in the leg when you know you're overmatched. C'mon, these guys played their butts off all season. You think they weren't trying their hardest? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Redlocks View Post

WELL SAID!!!!

Ummm...how 'bout no? Why should we turn our backs on the team when they gave us the best season a Reds team has given us in 15 years? Give me a break.

that was torture. i dont disagree the phillies have better players but (and i hate saying this) they did not win this game the reds lost it. the reds had the opportunity to go into game 3 w/ probably their best pitching matchup at home w/ an opportunity to take control. now any win in this series just feels like torture b/c their just prolonging our eventual death.

Turn Off Ads?