Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

Okay, try following this play description from NFL.com;

(1:23) (Shotgun) C.Palmer pass short left to T.Owens pushed ob at TB 13 for 15 yards (E.Biggers). The Replay Assistant challenged the incomplete pass ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) C.Palmer pass incomplete short left to T.Owens (E.Biggers).
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Time for the O to start grinding like last year. Benson is rushing for 8 per carry. Brat give him the ball!
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

If the Bengals lose to the freakin' Bucs at home just kiss the season goodbye.

Was the pass interference call legit?

SOB, have to get the offense moving.
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Hilarious. Benson has 61 yards on only 8 carries with his longest being only 22 yards. Yet for some reason known only to the village idiot.... AKA Bratkowski.... they've thrown the ball 25 times, completing only 14 of them.

Can someone help me understand in what world this actually makes any sense?
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Hilarious. Benson has 61 yards on only 8 carries with his longest being only 22 yards. Yet for some reason known only to the village idiot.... AKA Bratkowski.... they've thrown the ball 25 times, completing only 14 of them.

Trying to be too interesting? Isn't that the knock on Bratkowski most weeks that his game plans are too predictable?

How is it that they can run that well but not pass the ball as well? How is it the same as last week instead it was the other way around?

Everytime we say......pass the ball more...and they do it, they suck at it.
    Then we say quit running the ball beacuse the passing game is working more....and it does not.

Does it matter? I mean losing to bad teams at home like this in the 3rd Quarter says....You just 'aint no good.

That ball was out, but I bet they don't reverse it.

I'm amazed they actually made the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    I'm amazed they actually made the right call.
    Ditto.

The Bengals may win or lose this game, but either way, they're still very sloppy and undisciplined. They're not getting any better and inspire no hope for a quality season. It's disappointing.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post

It doesn't, but there are still people who will somehow back Bratkowski up. He's the worst of the worst. The players aren't too hot either, but he just doesn't have much of a clue.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    The Bengals may win or lose this game, but either way, they're still very sloppy and undisciplined. They're not getting any better and inspire no hope for a quality season. It's disappointing.
    I have to agree. They routinely waste multiple possessions per game due to penalties or miscommunication between the quarterback and receivers. You just can't do that in an NFL where teams are so close talent-wise.

And that's why you run the ball on 3rd and 13 when the other team has no timeouts.

CP9

Turn Off Ads?