Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 146

Thread: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

  1. #46
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,959

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    this is the sort of game that would get SOMEONE fired

    not in bungle land
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #47
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,959

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    that's it. bungles lose to bucs
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  4. #48
    Go Reds Go! UKFlounder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    1,878

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    LOL - what a classic Bungles performance. Congrats to Carson & Marvin for showing why neither deserve their current job

  5. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    So I hear Jeff Garcia is available....

  6. #50
    Member Playadlc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sellersburg, Indiana
    Posts
    2,297

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    4-12.
    DLC11@Insightbb.com

  7. #51
    Member CTA513's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    10,716

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    So I hear Jeff Garcia is available....
    Is he going to coach or something?

  8. #52
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,959

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    Is he going to coach or something?
    Quit acting like Palmer wasn't garbage in this game and the coaches are the only ones to blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  9. #53
    Member CTA513's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    10,716

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Quit acting like Palmer wasn't garbage in this game and the coaches are the only ones to blame.
    He was garbage but those last 2 picks don't happen if the Bengals play it smart on 3rd and 13 with a 7 point lead.

  10. #54
    Winning is fun.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Urbana, OH
    Posts
    801

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    It is going to be a long, long time before the Bengals are good again. Carson is not a good NFL quarterback. Mikey would be smart to cut him after the season when it wouldn't be a hit to the cap since this year there is no cap, but I'm betting he sticks with Carson for two or three more years. That will lengthen the rebuilding process. This is the year to grab a QB in the draft, but they won't do it.

  11. #55
    Winning is fun.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Urbana, OH
    Posts
    801

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    He was garbage but those last 2 picks don't happen if the Bengals play it smart on 3rd and 13 with a 7 point lead.
    This is true. I don't see Tampa Bay scoring if they had to drive the length of the field with no timeouts. Sometimes the boring call is the right call.

  12. #56
    Go Reds Go! UKFlounder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    1,878

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    A solid 58.7 QB rating for Carson - coincidentally, I think that's also his IQ.

    He's the Eric Milton of the NFL

  13. #57
    Kmac5 KoryMac5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Waterloo, NY
    Posts
    3,681

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    It is going to be a long, long time before the Bengals are good again. Carson is not a good NFL quarterback. Mikey would be smart to cut him after the season when it wouldn't be a hit to the cap since this year there is no cap, but I'm betting he sticks with Carson for two or three more years. That will lengthen the rebuilding process. This is the year to grab a QB in the draft, but they won't do it.
    Luck is the only QB I would draft this season and Buffalo will most likely take him #1.

    I do agree it is time to statt looking at the draft though.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

  14. #58
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,959

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    A solid 58.7 QB rating for Carson - coincidentally, I think that's also his IQ.

    He's the Eric Milton of the NFL
    Eric Milton only got 25 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  15. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    Well with the Reds game 2 debacle, and now whatever the heck this was....been a great weekend of sports.

    Well at least UC won, and hopefully the Reds tonight.

  16. #60
    I hate the Cubs LoganBuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,147

    Re: Week 5- Bengals vs. Buccaneers

    good grief
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25