Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I have tickets for game 4...

Re: So I have tickets for game 4...

Quote Originally Posted by sivman17 View Post
    Has anyone received a refund yet?

I still haven't received mine..
    Not yet. Someone on the Sun Deck posted they were told they will processed this Friday but it may take 7 to 10 days after that until you will actually see the credit processed on your card.

2. Turn Off Ads?

info on refunds

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    info on refunds
    For the face value of the tickets? Do we not get refunded for the taxes and ridiculous processing fees?
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey012 View Post
    For the face value of the tickets? Do we not get refunded for the taxes and ridiculous processing fees?
    No. They are going to keep any "handling" or processing fees.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    No. They are going to keep any "handling" or processing fees.
    That's a tad ridiculous considering thats about $100 extra out of my pocket for 1 lousy game.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

NM
    Last edited by redsmetz; 10-26-2010 at 07:57 AM.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

That's a tad ridiculous considering thats about $100 extra out of my pocket for 1 lousy game.
    I bought two $50 tickets for game #4. The total cost came to $118. So I should be refunded the face value of $100. You still have to employ (pay) the people to process the tickets, as well as the refunds when due. So as long as I get the face value of the tickets back I'm not too upset.

I would have rather been able to attend the game!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I bought two $50 tickets for game #4. The total cost came to $118. So I should be refunded the face value of $100. You still have to employ (pay) the people to process the tickets, as well as the refunds when due. So as long as I get the face value of the tickets back I'm not too upset.

When I was purchasing tickets I was under the understanding based off the fine print that I would get "all" the money back i spent on the unused tickets, including the processing fees. Being on a fairly tight college budget I don't think I would have indulged in such a large quantity of tickets in hopes I could get them to other friends and Reds fans for face value.

Oh well, you win some you lose some.

CINCINNATI REDS POSTSEASON REFUND/CREDIT INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNPLAYED GAMES
    Credit card ticket purchases indicated by the word "CREDIT" printed on the front lower left corner of the ticket purchased thru the Internet (Reds.Com or MLB.Com), Phone orders through Tickets.Com, Great American Ball Park ticket windows or Reds administrative office, will be automatically refunded. The credit card account holder of record will be credited for the face value of the ticket and the per ticket convenience fee for any unplayed games..
    I just came across this from the e-mail I receiver upon purchasing the tickets. I think those of us that purchased via credit card will get the "convenience fee" refunded. That's a relief.

I just came across this from the e-mail I receiver upon purchasing the tickets. I think those of us that purchased via credit card will get the "convenience fee" refunded. That's a relief.
    That is correct. The order processing fee and taxes are lost, but the convenience fee should be refunded.

My feeling exactly. I hope we can take the same chance next year.

My refund showed up on my credit card this morning. Everything was refunded except the $3.25 order processing fee. The $36 convenience fee for the tickets I did not use (LDS home game 2) was included in the refund.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

Turn Off Ads?