Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I have tickets for game 4...

So I have tickets for game 4...

How do those get refunded?
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: So I have tickets for game 4...

I don't know.. but I had NLCS tix.. so, yea...
    Votto for MVP

Refunds are issued automatically to the card you bought the tickets with.

I thought I read somewhere that refunds would not be issued, but ticket holders would get credit toward future tickets, instead. Did I dream that?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that refunds would not be issued, but ticket holders would get credit toward future tickets, instead. Did I dream that?
    If the tickets were purchased through a season ticket holder account via having season tickets, then the credit is issued only through future tickets. If the tickets were purchased through the playoff lottery, then there should be a refund applied toward the card used to purchase the tickets.

Now the main question is how long of a wait do we have until that refund is applied. That is what I've yet to find an answer to.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

Found it on the back of the ticket... NM...

Yes, if the front of your ticket is marked "Credit" you will automatically receive a refund for ticket cost plus processing fee's to the card used... Convenience charges and shipping costs are lost.
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    Found it on the back of the ticket... NM...

Yes, if the front of your ticket is marked "Credit" you will automatically receive a refund for ticket cost plus processing fee's to the card used... Convenience charges and shipping costs are lost.
    The convenience charges should also be refunded. The text in my email order states "The credit card account holder of record will be credited for the face value of the ticket and the per ticket convenience fee for any unplayed games. Per order processing/shipping and handling fees are non-refundable."

The processing fee for the order was $3.25 so that should be the only portion that will not be refunded.

Per the Reds ticket office, they expect to submit refunds back tomorrow or Wednesday and then it may take a few additional days for the refunds to post to the account of the cardholder. Nevertheless, it sounds like we should get our ticket refunds sometime later this week.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone792 View Post
    Per the Reds ticket office, they expect to submit refunds back tomorrow or Wednesday and then it may take a few additional days for the refunds to post to the account of the cardholder. Nevertheless, it sounds like we should get our ticket refunds sometime later this week.
    Just in time to put a deposit on 2011 season tickets? :

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Just in time to put a deposit on 2011 season tickets? :

I placed mine yesterday...I already can't wait for Opening Day.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Individual Tickets - Reimbursement for any Postseason games not played will be made directly to the credit card used to purchase the tickets.

The $15.00 processing fee is not refundable whether or not a Postseason game is played, and whether or not tickets are or are not mailed, or picked up in person.
    http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...postseason.jsp

This is real nice. It won't seem like a lot to anyone who works for the Reds, or Major League Baseball; I assure you. But in tough economic times that's almost a tank of gas for me. Glad my loyalty to a team who came up short once again found a way to bite me. This is just awful.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

I don't remember a $15 processing fee. I know there was a per ticket charge (around $6 I think) but I thought that convenience fee was going to be refunded. ??

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    I don't remember a $15 processing fee. I know there was a per ticket charge (around $6 I think) but I thought that convenience fee was going to be refunded. ??
    processing fee was on all online orders
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Processing fees are a norm, the high cost of the fee though is a kind of a joke, in fact the whole online ticketing situation is awash in BS, one of the favorites is for one to pay for an event months prior and the cash for that event generates interest for the ticket company in the 6 months that lay between the event and the purchase.

The order processing fee (including delivery) was $3.25 for me. If that isn't refunded, so be it. I'm not sure where the $15 order processing fee is coming from, though.

Turn Off Ads?