Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade idea

Re: Trade idea

I kinda like the idea of Sizemore even at a hefty $7.5 million a year. I gotta believe he's got a rebound year coming. I mean the guy can't be washed up at 28 is he?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hanley Ramirez

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    We don't need a SS, unless it's Hanley Ramirez. Janish will be fine. Stick him in the 8-hole in the lineup and leave him alone.

We shouldn't trade Francisco. Rolen could retire at any moment, or be chronically injured permanently. We have no one else in the minors that can replace him except Francisco.
    I dont get the smiley face there??
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."...George Orwell

"George Bush is a fan of mine...he came to see me in the 70's. His coke dealer brought him."...Bette Midler

Turn Off Ads?