Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Reds fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Celebrity Reds fans

So I was just watching a video on the Reds website where they interviewed the beautiful Vanessa Minnillo before game three last week and she talked about how big of Reds fans her family is and mentioned Chapman is her favorite player.

Her interview:
    http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/video...nt_id=12802887

Kirk Herbstreit is a huge Reds fan too, and also gave an interview with MLB.com.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/video...nt_id=12803019

Pretty sure I've read that Charlie Sheen is a big Reds fan, and George Clooney too.

Nick Lachey too.

Anyone else?

Re: Celebrity Reds fans

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    So I was just watching a video on the Reds website where they interviewed the beautiful Vanessa Minnillo before game three last week and she talked about how big of Reds fans her family is and mentioned Chapman is her favorite player.

Her interview:
    http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/video...nt_id=12802887

Kirk Herbstreit is a huge Reds fan too, and also gave an interview with MLB.com.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/video...63755&c_id=cin

Pretty sure I've read that Charlie Sheen is a big Reds fan, and George Clooney too.

Nick Lachey too.

Anyone else?
    I'll never admit Lachey likes the Reds. Ignorance is bliss. I choose to be ignorant.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I'll never admit Lachey likes the Reds. Ignorance is bliss. I choose to be ignorant.
    I met Nick Lachey on th riverboat during game 3 of the 2010 NLDS. He seeme to be a pretty big Reds fan.

4. Likes:

Redeyecat (07-10-2013)

Contemporary Christian singer Michael W. Smith is an admitted Reds fan.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Also Macho Man Randy Savage, Dick Vitale and Leslie Nielsen.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Also Macho Man Randy Savage, Dick Vitale and Leslie Nielsen.
    YouTube - 'Macho Man' Randy Savage - OOH YEAH!
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Foster Brooks was a huge Reds fan.

Also, I don't know if they're fans or were just taking in a game, but I once sat behind the group "Barenaked Ladies" at a Reds game.

Also, I don't know if they're fans or were just taking in a game, but I once sat behind the group "Barenaked Ladies" at a Reds game.
    Perhaps they are Joey Votto fans. You know, supporting other Canadians and stuff.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

See 7/6/13 game thread!
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Didn't David Letterman cop to listening to Marty and Joe growing up in Indiana when a Red paid a visit to his show one time? I am pretty sure he has mentioned being a Reds fan.

Jonathan Winters?

I had to look this up, but Drake Hogestyn who is a soap opera actor is a fan. He's the guy that they used to interview everytime the Reds went to LA. I believe he and Welsh were teammates in the Yankees system.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

I forgot one - Mike Henry, writer, producer, and voice of Cleveland Brown on Family Guy. He's a huge Reds fan.

http://ramsey.mlblogs.com/archives/2...-red-pt-2.html

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I had to look this up, but Drake Hogestyn who is a soap opera actor is a fan. He's the guy that they used to interview everytime the Reds went to LA. I believe he and Welsh were teammates in the Yankees system.
    good 'ole John Black...back in college we used to debate who could get more women...John Black or Fred Couples.

btw as far as celebrity reds fans....how 'bout Krusty?

Turn Off Ads?