I know there's multiple threads that have been dedicated to the Reds playoff performance but I feel that they are all laced with knee jerk comments and emotional filled post.I haven't seen things talked about lately so I thought I'd bring it back up.We did make the playoff this year so lets try not to forget it.

My biggest point I like to make is that while it's easy to say that the Reds were uncompetitive I feel like if you could hand pick 3 things that happened and have them go the other way then the Reds could've won the series.I'm not saying that if Votto or Rolen hits a HR in this spot or if the Reds pitchers pitched shut outs(although that's what it would've taken in games 1 and 2), I'm just talking about simple plays and maybe a few could've been nice play that possibly would've turned things in the Reds favor.

I think the pitching showed up in all the games and that we scored enough runs in game two, that if the Reds catch a break and make a play or two this series could've had a different outcome.