Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What to do about losing Romo?

What to do about losing Romo?

So I have Carson Palmer as my backup in my 12 team $$$$ fantasy league and just lost Romo for a while, possibly the year.I'm in 1st right now and have a really good team.I can't make up my mind on what to do about this, but I have options.Here's the deal.

My Team:

QB- Romo/Palmer

RB-Mendenhall/Bradshaw/Benson/Wells

WR-R. White/G. Jennings/M. Wallace/D. Bowe/M. Williams(Sea.)

We start a QB,2 RB,3 WR/TE.

The usual garbage is available to pick up at QB so I tempted to make a trade.I know I can probably get Matt Ryan for Benson or Bradshaw or as another option I could get Schaub for Mendenhall.This involves someone that has both QBs and that I know is willing to deal one of them after Ryans bye next week.

My question is, should I deal for one of these guys or just roll with Carson?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What to do about losing Romo?

I'd explore the trade market and look to get someone to pair with Carson. I just traded for Flacco, one reason being his playoff schedule.

Can you pick up Fitzpatrick?

Buy low on Brett Favre, seriously.

The dude is made of adamantium, and his schedule softens a little. Plus he supposedly is getting Sidney Rice back in two weeks. Favre gets better from a fantasy perspective as the year goes on. His real life record in November and December is something like 30 games over .500

Gotta keep an eye on the ankle injury. I grabbed him on waivers a couple weeks ago. He is sitting on my bench.

Another thing to think of is that Tavaris Jackson is probably available in your league as well. The Vikings have weapons. Should Favre miss time Jackson will be called upon.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I'd see if anyone would bite on Bowe and throw in someone else. He's had two big weeks in a row, but I don't think he's anything special.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I'd see if anyone would bite on Bowe and throw in someone else. He's had two big weeks in a row, but I don't think he's anything special.
    I've tied and even in a PPR league there's little interest.It's looking like at the very least I'm going to have to give up Bradshaw to get anything worth starting over Palmer.If Wells can have a big week I might be able to package him and Bowe to get someone decent to team up with Carson and play the match up game.

I think I'm going to be able to get by for this week.Palmer has some really bad match ups when I'd be playing in the playoffs though, so I think I'm going to hold onto Romo and hope he's back by then if I can't get anything done..

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Can you pick up Fitzpatrick?
    No.

Freeman,Hasselbeck and Vince Young are the best available QBs.I'm tempted to pick Hasselbeck up but, I'd have to drop Romo or the Bears D(carrying 2 Def because they're on their bye week)to get him.If he's around after this week and I still haven't made a move yet I'll probably pick him or Freeman up and carry 3 QBs until it has been confirmed that Romo won't be back in time to help.

I'd pick up Freeman. He's played pretty decent.

Turn Off Ads?