Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade Suggestions

Trade Suggestions

I was offered Roddy White for Darren Mcfadden straight up.

My other backs are Hillis, MJD and Ryan Mathews. Other WRs are Jennings, Boldin, Fitzgerald and Lee Evans.

I'd like to keep Mcfadden, I'm pretty sure I'm going to turn it down. How much of an upgrade is White over my WRs? I'm thinking about countering with one of Jennings/Boldin/Fitz and Hillis for White but I'm thinking that I would be giving up too much.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Trade Suggestions

McFadden has the best fantasy playoff schedule than pretty much any RB in the league.

15 - Jaguars
    16 - Broncos
    17 - Colts

With your depth at WR I would just keep McFadden and watch him destroy in the playoffs IF he makes it there healthy.

Roddy is the man, if this is a PPR then I'd do it and then look to shop Boldin or Jennings. Depends on the scoring.

The counter isn't bad, Hillis and Boldin/Jennings would be better for you.

No PPR. I countered with Boldin and Hillis, he declined and ended up trading White to one of his buddies for R. Mendenhall straight up.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Bet he's kicking himself now. I'm sure he could have used 184 rushing yards 2 TDs and 36 yards receiving.

Turn Off Ads?