Turn Off Ads?
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: NBA 2010-2011

Re: NBA 2010-2011

How can the NBA let other teams move and not the Kings....just based on what Johnson said? If the Maloof's want to move ....what precedent would they have to stop them>?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    How can the NBA let other teams move and not the Kings....just based on what Johnson said? If the Maloof's want to move ....what precedent would they have to stop them>?
    If Sac isn't currently losing money and another franchise is why not "trade" franchise with the NBA and then move that team to Anaheim? They're willing to crowd Los Angeles that has the Lakers and team-Griffin so what difference would it be whether its Sac-town or (insert another team here)?
    Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Barmaid to patron "Sir you are slurring, I am going to have to cut you off"

Patron to barmaid "I'm not slurring, I'm speaking in cursive"

The NBA Board of Governors blocked the Sale of the Minnesota T-Wolves and relocation of the franchise to New Orleans in 1994.
    "I have just been more than a little suspect of all the trades since the Willy (Scott Williamson) cash grab. That one left such a bad taste in my mouth that even a 1985 Dom Pérignon couldn't cleanse it." -- Creek14

Bill Simmons is pretty up on the NBA and he posted this on Facebook about this subject.

http://www.facebook.com/billsimmons

I'm still not sold on the Kings moving. People don't realize - any "relocation fee" is decided by the other 29 owners. If they decide the Kings were worth, say, $275m in Sacramento and $425m in Anaheim, they ABSOLUTELY can demand $150m as the relocation fee. Maloofs can't move without getting 15 owner votes. Price will not be cheap. And Maloofs are broke - they will have to sell to afford that fee. They don't want to sell. Big mess ahead.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Turn Off Ads?