Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

Re: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

Can we say the Colts have the official backing of RedsZone in the playoffs?

GO COLTS!

I got half a notion to break back out the laptop and do some PBP, which I'm yearning to do so very badly.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

2. Turn Off Ads?

I think Rex Ryan wants revenge. Or, maybe something else, I'm not sure.

"You lose a playoff game, it's devastating," he continued. "I want to put the shoe on the other foot. I know this team does, too."

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5984501
    Last edited by blumj; 01-03-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Quote Originally Posted by blumj View Post
    I think Rex Ryan wants revenge. Or, maybe something else, I'm not sure.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5984501
    Heyooo
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    Can we say the Colts have the official backing of RedsZone in the playoffs?

GO COLTS!

I got half a notion to break back out the laptop and do some PBP, which I'm yearning to do so very badly.

NO. Not from this Red Zoner.

NO. Not from this Red Zoner.
    Don't get me wrong, I start off every season caring more about the Bengals, but I always switch to Colts when playoffs roll around (or usually earlier). Or is it another team, perhaps one in the playoffs this year, who you root for?

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Jets' Trevor Pryce would rather play Indy.

Trevor Pryce, who played for the Denver Broncos from 1997-2005, said Arrowhead is tougher to play in than Indy's Lucas Oil Dome.

"Peyton Manning, he's as good as there is," Pryce said on 1050 ESPN's "MacDonald and Tierney Show" Tuesday (via Newsday) "He's the best there ever was, him or Tom Brady. And when he starts losing receivers like Austin Collie and tight end Dallas Clark, who is all-world, he's replacing them.

"But you can only replace them so much. The Chiefs don't have that problem. And playing in Kansas City , I can tell you from firsthand experience, it's much tougher playing in Kansas City than playing in Indianapolis."

The injuries were just too much to overcome, the season has to be considered a success just by making the play offs.

I still question the coaching staff, Clyde Christianson should go IMO and the special teams coach should be let go as well. I know no coaches will be let go though. The most glaring need is the offensive line and I wish they could find someone to actually gain yards on kick and punt returns.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

I enjoyed watching the Colts overcome all the injuries this year. Just getting to this point took an enormous amount of work and it points to a solid program that can accomplish that. Compare it to the way the Bengals tanked this year, and you have a pretty compelling comparison of the relative competencies of the two clubs.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

The thing is if they don't sit on the ball before the half they have a good shot to win. They could have put their boot on the Jets' neck.

Seems like Caldwell played not to lose.

Anyone catch Manning at the end of the game? Looks like he was arguing with someone or maybe he was just complaining about something or other. Definitely doesn't have the best sportsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxblood View Post
    Anyone catch Manning at the end of the game? Looks like he was arguing with someone or maybe he was just complaining about something or other. Definitely doesn't have the best sportsmanship.
    How the hell would you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    How the hell would you know?
    Deductive reasoning. I watch television.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxblood View Post
    He just lost a game in which his special teams and defense let him down and yet he will be blamed for the loss, would you be happy?
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    He just lost a game in which his special teams and defense let him down and yet he will be blamed for the loss, would you be happy?
    Keep it under control until you get to the locker room. But nobody's ever accused him of having good sportsmanship. No biggie I guess. His legacy is already tarnished after the sb loss last season.

His special teams and defense held the Jets to 17 points, but Peyton and his offense only scored 1 TD and settled for 3 FGs.

If the Colts hold an opponent to just 17 points, they should win the game but they just could not do so yesterday with so many 2nd stringers playing.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post

Turn Off Ads?