Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

Re: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
    Wow. Is Lamey the biggest idiot in the country or just the biggest idiot east of the Mississippi?
    He is just a huge fan who doubles as a PBP guy, the guy said something off air and a producer took the recording and released it to a local sports show. The producer should be fired as soon as it was found out who released it. Lamey just said what Colts fans at home were saying LOL.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    He is just a huge fan who doubles as a PBP guy, the guy said something off air and a producer took the recording and released it to a local sports show. The producer should be fired as soon as it was found out who released it. Lamey just said what Colts fans at home were saying LOL.
    I don't think many Colts fans were saying the league had figured out Manning and that Painter would be a better option. There's venting and then there is pure ignorance.

Looks like Austin Collie will be back this week, just in time for the start of the Colts playoffs-before-the-playoffs run. Addai probably out again this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Looks like Austin Collie will be back this week, just in time for the start of the Colts playoffs-before-the-playoffs run. Addai probably out again this week.
    I actually think that Collie over White will make an impact on the offense.

I'd like for Session to play this week, but it doesn't sound like he's going to.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Collie and Tamme are active. Addai and Hart are out.
    Garrard and MJD are active. (They were questionable.)

Let's go Colts!

It's good to have Collie back.

Check that, it's awesome to have Collie back.

And there goes the season.....

Not that the refs weren't doing everything they could to take it from the Colts, but the Collie re-injury may be the nail in the coffin.

Stat geek...and proud

Not that the refs weren't doing everything they could to take it from the Colts, but the Collie re-injury may be the nail in the coffin.
    You know we won right?

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    You know we won right?

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk
    He sent that right after Collie got hurt. I was pretty pessimistic at that point as well.

^ Yep. And I still am pessimistic. After Collie was injured, the Colts had a very tough time moving the ball. I don't see how this team could be favored heading into Oakland.

Right now I am just hoping that Collie comes back healthy, whether that be this year or next. He is a great player and it would be a shame to see his career cut short.

As for the Colts, my faith rests in the defense playing as well next week as they did today, especially against the run, and then for the Titans to give up in week 17.

Although the Colts could split the next 2 games and still make the playoffs. If they lose to Oakland and beat Tennessee, Jacksonville has to lose one of their last two game. If the Colts beat the Raiders and lose to Tennessee, Jacksonville has to lose to Houston.

THe PI was definitely questionable.

But the 'free play' wasn't so questionable IMO if there was an inadvertant whistle before the play. I still have no idea what happened. Those were the only bad calls I saw. In the end, the better team won.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    THe PI was definitely questionable.

But the 'free play' wasn't so questionable IMO if there was an inadvertant whistle before the play. I still have no idea what happened. Those were the only bad calls I saw. In the end, the better team won.
    Agreed, But what about the fair catch/not fair catch play? If it wasn't a fair catch signal, it was clearly done to trick the Colts and bordered on unsportsmanlike conduct. His dive into the endzone at the end of the return was most definitely a penalty (just ask DeSean Jackson or Reggie Bush) but it was not flagged.

It just made the victory sweeter though.

Agreed, But what about the fair catch/not fair catch play? If it wasn't a fair catch signal, it was clearly done to trick the Colts and bordered on unsportsmanlike conduct. His dive into the endzone at the end of the return was most definitely a penalty (just ask DeSean Jackson or Reggie Bush) but it was not flagged.

It just made the victory sweeter though.
    IMO, he made a poor effort at a fair catch signal, but the rule book states that the hand has to be waving above the head and the arm was clearly not above his head so it was a good no-call.

Turn Off Ads?