Turn Off Ads?
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

Re: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

Good Luck, Colts.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

I thought the Colts had an awesome draft. When you grab Luck and the 2 best tight ends in the draft, that's an amazing start. I really like TY Hilton and and Vick Ballard, both picks which may turn out to be steals. If Josh Chapman is healthy (which many say he will be), I think he'll be a very solid nosetackle too.

I would've liked a better pick than Justin Anderson for tackle, but he may be alright. Still, I loved the first 7 picks. Colts still need defensive help badly at a variety of positions and they still need more O-Line help for Luck, but this was a great draft for a largely new team. The defense and O-Line will need to be addressed next year and the year after, but you can't take care of everything in 1 draft.

Mel Kiper Jr. gave the Colts an A- on their draft, better than every other team not named Philadelphia, Tampa Bay or Cincinnati. Even though it's going to take a few years, I'm very excited for the future in Indianapolis. They're definitely headed in the right direction.

Turn Off Ads?