Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

Re: 2010 Indianapolis Colts

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Its the NFL and injuries happen. Manning has been fortunate for the majority of his career that none of his big guns were injured.

Why is Manning regressing when his offensive weapons get hurt while Rivers is surging?
    #1 Defense in football and a run blocking offensive line. Rivers has had to throw the ball 110 fewer times than Manning.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Of course injuries happen. What does that have to do with the fact that injuries have affected Manning's numbers this year? Injuries happen, they can lead to a decline in stats, and that has happened to Manning this season.

As for your second question A) I don't think Manning is regressing, and B) Rivers didn't lose Gates for the year, he has a much deeper RB and WR group, he knew Jackson was holding out so they coudl prepare and he has faced a much easier schedule than Manning & the Colts have. Plus, the Colts have more wins. If the argument is Rivers vs Manning with the exact same offenses behind them, give me Manning every day and twice on Sunday.
    Yeah, Gates has only missed two games. But he was probably only 75% Vs. the Colts. I bet if Manning had back just Dallas Clark his numbers would have been a lot better over the last 5 games. Tamme is decent, but he's not as fast or as big as Dallas. And he is no where near as good of a blocker as Dallas.

Hmm...Colts already down 7 before the offense gets the ball. With no running game, I see another game where Peyton is forced to throw it near 50 time, can't see this going well.

Stat geek...and proud
    This is the 2001 team all over again, but Caldwell won't have any Jim Mora like rants.
    Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

I am convinced that Manning is having some arm issues, he is just not the same as he was earlier in the season. There were whispers early this season that he was having some nerve issues and could barely raise his right arm after throwing, maybe there was something to that.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    I am convinced that Manning is having some arm issues, he is just not the same as he was earlier in the season. There were whispers early this season that he was having some nerve issues and could barely raise his right arm after throwing, maybe there was something to that.
    That would make sense to me. I speculated on injury earlier in this thread.

Could be, I don't know. Either way he's pressing. He knows he has to do everything and is forcing the issue sometimes.

Either he throws the ball a ton of times and racks up some picks, but have a chance to win or he can run the ball throw selectively take their 3 and outs, his numbers will look better but they'll have no shot of winning.

With this defense though it really doesn't matter. The Cowboys are looking like the greatest offense team ever.

I will add that Phillip Rivers, who I would rank as my #1 QB in the league (with Brady right behind), is currently down 21-3 to Oakland. You just never know with the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    I will add that Phillip Rivers, who I would rank as my #1 QB in the league (with Brady right behind), is currently down 21-3 to Oakland. You just never know with the NFL.
    The other team tries too. Guys have bad weeks and sometimes coaches have great plans against great players.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    The other team tries too. Guys have bad weeks and sometimes coaches have great plans against great players.
    I know. What I'm driving at is that I'm not gonna judge Manning on this game.

Over the last 4 the Colts have rushed for: 62, 76, 61 and 24. They have to be the worst rushing team in the NFL. I'm surprised they could even beat the Bengals, the Colts are just lucky to beat anyone.

LOL. Anyone think Peyton thinks White ran the wrong route?

I couldn't see what White said but Peyton said: "You were supposed to come back to me." White responds with something and Peyton says "Bull(crap)" LOL.

I just have to laugh at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Over the last 4 the Colts have rushed for: 62, 76, 61 and 24. They have to be the worst rushing team in the NFL. I'm surprised they could even beat the Bengals, the Colts are just lucky to beat anyone.
    The line is horrible and not going to get any better any time soon. I honestly think they need to re access the coaching staff in the off-season, the team is just not as sharp and make too many mistakes they did not make under Tony Dungy.

Longest run of the day!! 5 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    This is the 2001 team all over again, but Caldwell won't have any Jim Mora like rants.
    Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
    The best part of that rant never gets played, the part where Mora goes on and on about Manning throwing interceptions for touchdowns about he he thinks Manning has the record for most in a season.

Turn Off Ads?