Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2010 Browns

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2010 Browns

To those that are Brown fans on here..... HOW ABOUT THEM BROWNIES!!!

They dominated the Saints in N.O. two weeks ago, and yesterday really put it to the Patriots (who had won 5 straight). It really makes me lament them first three games where they had the lead gong into the 4th quarter, and lost all three by a total of 12 pts.

I looked at the Browns, going into this season, pretty much like I did with the Reds going into this year.... you've still got some holes, but you do have talent, and I wanted to see some improvement along that plane.

And the Browns, as well as the Bengals, have one tough schedule this year.

I'm liking what I'm seeing from McCoy. He's showing poise and leadership out there, and isn't making mistakes. Play this guy, see what ya got, and make Seneca the backup! Delhomme should have never been signed IMO.

And how could the Broncos get rid of a guy like Hillis? The guy is a train with speed and good receiving hands. Yesterday, a career-high 184 yards and two TDs. And in week #3 vs the Ravens defense, he ran for 144 yds and a TD. The Patriots had eight or more defenders in the box, and entering this week had allowed only 1.3 yards per carry in those situations (4th best in the NFL). Of his 29 carries, Peyton Hillis ran the ball 21 times for 133 yards and a touchdown on attempts between the tackles yesterday (72.4 percent). Only 49ers RB Frank Gore (69.5) had a higher percentage of his carries go up the middle than Hillis (65.4).

And you have to give credit to our offensive line too, and guys like Steinbach and Thomas.

I like what I'm starting to see from our receiving corp, especially with TE Watson. I still question the talent level in the WR area. Need to get Cribbs in there more. Glad we got Robiskie back, who was injured, but I still am uncertain about Massaquoi who shows inconsistency. Same with Stuckey.

But I like what I am seeing, especially from a imaginative offense play-calling standpoint.

We have another challenge coming to Cleveland this week in the Jets.
    Last edited by GAC; 11-08-2010 at 05:38 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?