Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2010 Browns

Re: 2010 Browns

How did McCoy look?
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Thanks for coming if my initial report was unclear???
    I wasn't doubting you or questioning your post at all. It was just that in your post it said that Mort said that he was out. I read that as this information was being floated out there, but he hadn't been officially fired yet. While almost everything Mort says can be taken to the bank, I just wanted to make sure that everyone understood that he truly had been officially fired and it wasn't just a "rumor" from an NFL insider.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I was sorry to see the Browns fire Mangini. From a Bengals fans' standpoint the Browns just got better. He was a terrible coach and even worse with his PR.

The Browns did something last year that the Bengals won't ever do and hired a 'football man'. But then Holmgren turned around and shot himself in the foot by not dumping Mangini immediately. (famous shrug)

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    I was sorry to see the Browns fire Mangini. From a Bengals fans' standpoint the Browns just got better. He was a terrible coach and even worse with his PR.

The Browns did something last year that the Bengals won't ever do and hired a 'football man'. But then Holmgren turned around and shot himself in the foot by not dumping Mangini immediately. (famous shrug)

Rem
    Mangini may have been one of the worst hires in the NFL in recent history. He was driven out of the NY Jets with some major issues. The Browns then hired him and Mangini proceeded to trade away some of the Browns best offensive weapons for "his guys" from the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Mangini proceeded to trade away some of the Browns best offensive weapons for "his guys" from the Jets.
    Who were these offensive weapons? Edwards and Winslow maybe? Edwards couldn't hold onto a pass, neither could hold their tongues, and both were selfish players and a cancer in the locker room.

I'll take Watson at TE. We do need to upgrade at WR, but that immediate impact player(s) can be found in the draft. I have no regrets that those other two morons are gone.

And Offensive Coordinator Daboll better be hot on Magini's trail as far as finding a quick exit from this organization.
    Last edited by GAC; 01-04-2011 at 10:43 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?