Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redsfest 2010

Redsfest 2010

Just saw tickets for redsfest went on sale today and checked out the list of players who will be making appearances. I'm not sure if the list is completed yet, but if it is, it's missing a lot of guys including Votto, Rolen, Bruce, Bailey, Cueto, Volquez, etc. Doubt if i'll be attending if this is the complete list.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/f...oc=appearances

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redsfest...

Just read that those are the ones that are confirmed, and says check back closer to the date, not sure how I missed that above the list of names, lol.

I've never been to a RedsFest. What all goes on, and how crowded it is. I assume my 10 year old would love it, but would it be so crowded I'd risk losing my 6 year old?
    Sto Pro Veritate

If you have never been it's worth going, but with how well the team did this year i am passing on going due to what should be HUGE crowds. Go early and enjoy on Sat.

On the Hot Stove show tonight, Thom said Votto was coming (even though he isn't listed yet). I don't think I saw Bruce on the list this morning, but now he is there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    If you have never been it's worth going, but with how well the team did this year i am passing on going due to what should be HUGE crowds. Go early and enjoy on Sat.
    Thats the only bad thing once the team start winning, others take notice and the fans who have been there all along have to share things with the "new" great fans. Not a bad problem overall if thats the worst you got, but can be annoying for those here the whole time.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Very curious to see how Yonder does at this, having to interact with the public/little people.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

If Votto can do it, anyone can

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Thats the only bad thing once the team start winning, others take notice and the fans who have been there all along have to share things with the "new" great fans. Not a bad problem overall if thats the worst you got, but can be annoying for those here the whole time.
    Agreed, I always get annoyed somewhat when bengals/reds tickets get a lot more expensive to get, that being said it's well worth the winning when it happens, but still frustrating. Does Yonder have a reputation of not dealing well with fans or something?

I'll be there!

Can someone give me more of an idea of what goes on at Redsfest? I'm most likely going to take my 10 year old down this year, and am trying to decide if I want to take my 6 year old as well. Is it mostly standing in line waiting to meet players, or is it fairly interactive?

Also, do you need to order the tickets in advance, or can they be bought the day of the event?
    Sto Pro Veritate

I think it is better if you get them ahead of the day or days,but that is just me.

What do you mean "better".? Is it easier, cheaper, what? What is the advantaget to getting them early?
    Sto Pro Veritate

Quote Originally Posted by davereds24 View Post
    If Votto can do it, anyone can
    ? I meant more of his attitude, he had the superstar mentality even in college, refused to talk with or sign autos for fans the few times I saw him then, or since then at minor league games. He was outright rude to some fans when L-Ville came through Durham this year. May be the worst I have ever seen, esp for someone who is not established at all. Think growing up around Afraud set that in early.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    What do you mean "better".? Is it easier, cheaper, what? What is the advantaget to getting them early?
    Well you do as you wish but get tickets early then you only have to stand in one line not two. First to get them then when you get down there to Convention Center cause their is a big line down there to get in.

Turn Off Ads?