Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants on their 1st World Series victory ever!!!

Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants on their 1st World Series victory ever!!!

That franchise has given the baseball world an awful lot of memories since their move to San Francisco.

For every fan who ever sat freezing at Candlestick after the 6th inning:

For every fan who risked their life traveling through the neighborhood of Candlestick:

For every fan who skipped work for one of their "Businessman's Specials":

For every Will Clark, Juan Marichal and Dave Dravecky, etc....:

For everyone who was in that stadium during the 1986 Earthquake:

Can't think of a franchise or a City more deserving of a Championship.

I know this is belated, but there wasn't a thread that congratulated them.

------------

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants on their 1st World Series victory eve

Not to be confrontational but the earthquake was in 1989. I actually lived there at the time. One of the scariest moments in my young life.

Re: Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants on their 1st World Series victory eve

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    Not to be confrontational but the earthquake was in 1989. I actually lived there at the time. One of the scariest moments in my young life.
    How the years fly by.

Turn Off Ads?