Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger

Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger

I'm really not sure what to say about this one. Deadspin has the story.

In the video here (parts of which are NSFW due to penis photos), you'll see and hear all the strange messages Jenn Sterger received from someone she was led to believe was Brett Favre.

This is the evidence she told us about last February. Sadly, Jenn is still reluctant to talk on the record about the matter. Everything shown in the above video was acquired from a third party.
    http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-fa...f-jenn-sterger
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger

Jenn Who?
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

She's one of those trampy FSU gals from a few years back. 'Famous' for nothing.

I don't care if it is Favre, I've had enough off field celebrity 'news' and gossip.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Deadspin has gone from a pretty entertaining website to just trash. The fact they actually published those pictures is an absolute joke, and that's coming from somebody who hates Favre.

Btw Jenn Sterger is amazingly fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    Btw Jenn Sterger is amazingly fine.
    I've seen a lot of negative things said about her since this news broke, but she looks pretty darn good to me!

The one thing hearing those voice mails does is just make it so ridiculously obvious that star athletes can just call random hot chicks and get whatever they want.

He's not even offering her anything. It's not like he's giving her an interview and seducing her, or anything like that. He's just like "hey practice is over, I'm chillin', come hang out, here's my stuff" and he seems perplexed that it didn't work because it's worked the previous 100 times he tried.

Is this why Brett doesn't like to be around his family?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post

I don't care if it is Favre, I've had enough off field celebrity 'news' and gossip.
    She's famous for getting herself on TV while in the stands during an FSU game.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post

Hear! Hear!

The media makes me sick.. But I guess they can only get into the private lives of athletes because fans are interested.

I couldn't care less what Brett Favre or any other player does in his spare time.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    The media makes me sick.. But I guess they can only get into the private lives of athletes because fans are interested.

I couldn't care less what Brett Favre or any other player does in his spare time.
    What I'm puzzled about is that the NFL is investigating this. I'm no Favre fan but unless he did something illegal or this was something like sexual harassment, what business is this of the NFL's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    What I'm puzzled about is that the NFL is investigating this. I'm no Favre fan but unless he did something illegal or this was something like sexual harassment, what business is this of the NFL's?
    Well they both worked for the Jets at the time, I believe. If you started texting penis pics to a woman you worked with it would probably be considered sexual harassment.

Like someone else said, the thing that caught me about this story was the messages. He just assumed that sending a penis pic and asking her to hang out was going to work, and was confused as to why it wasn't working.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Well you know Brett used to have a girlfriend that people thought was hot, and men did all sorts of crazy things to be with her. One guy even made up a story about something Favre, supposedly said about that girlfriend's brother, Warren.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

As a member of the media, once they receive this lead isn't it their journalistic responsibility to inform the public and report on it?

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    Deadspin has gone from a pretty entertaining website to just trash.
    How is this different than anything they would have done in the past?

Turn Off Ads?