Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I need advice on baseball

I need advice on baseball

Hello guys,

I generally would not come to the site to ask this kind of question but I am torn as to what I want to do and I want to ask for advise.

I am in a very deep dynasty league, 40 man roster and 45 man minors. I was offered a trade proposal late last night that I don't know if I should do.

I would have to send Stephen Drew SS Arz but i would receive SP Chapman, Aroldis and 2 Mesoraco, Devin.

I think I have the depth at SS with Janish, Jamey Carroll and Sean Rodriguez but I have Rodriguez penciled to play 2nd.

My minor league heck here is my roster and depth charts, http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=5389.0

Should I make this trade? I am really torn up on this.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: I need advice on baseball

In a league that deep, I'd do the trade 1 million times over.

Re: I need advice on baseball

I think it is a fair trade, but you would need to find an adequate SS somewhere else. You would be winning the talent battle, but creating a big hole in your starting lineup.

Turn Off Ads?