Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Movie Quotes

Christmas Movie Quotes

Little more than two weeks 'til Christmas, lets hear 'em.

*Burning cigar in mouth*"Merry Christmas!!...*removes cigar*..(Crapper) was full!!"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Christmas Movie Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Little more than two weeks 'til Christmas, lets hear 'em.

*Burning cigar in mouth*"Merry Christmas!!...*removes cigar*..(Crapper) was full!!"
    "Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an a**hole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer..."

It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me...

-Buddy the Elf
    Elf (2003)
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Oh Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-dge

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

One I use during baseball season when Juan or Coco enter the game....

"Francisco...that's fun to say! FranCISco..."

"Oh, Eddie, if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't any more surprised than I am now." (paraphrased)

"Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho."
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Randy lay there like a slug, it was his only defense.

Fra--gee--lay. Must be Italian.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Clark: "Hey, Kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa's sleigh on its way in from New York City."
    Eddie (after a pause): "You serious Clark?"

"Lotta sap in here! Mmmm... Looks great! Little full, lotta sap."

"The most enjoying traditions of the season are best enjoyed in the warm embrace of kith and kin. Thith tree is a thymbol of the thpirit of the Griswold family Chrithmath."

I'm pretty sure we could do an entire thread on quotes from Christmas Vacation

Bob Chipeska: It's not just the swearing. Forgive me for prying, but did one of you, um, fornicate...

Willie: Fornicate?

Bob Chipeska: Yes. With a heavy-set woman in the big-and-tall dressing room?

Willie: Look, I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But, as far back as I can remember, I've never fornicated anybody.

Bad Santa. John Ritter in one of his best roles.

Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar

So many from Elf. A holiday classic.

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

"This is the North Pole"
    "No it's not"
    "Yes it is"
    "No it's not"
    "Yes it is!"
    "No it's not, where the snow?!"

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Mike: Yeah I slapped the ham to it about an hour ago.

Chris' Mom: What ham did you slap, honey? Not the one I just bought.

Clark: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah! Holy s***! Where's the Tylenol?

Gangster 'Johnny': Hey! I tell you what I'm gonna give you, Snakes. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead! One, two, ten!
    [machine gun fire]
    Gangster 'Johnny': Keep the change, you filthy animal!

Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
    Mrs. Parker: No, you'll shoot your eye out.

Head Elf: Why weren't you at elf practice?
    Hermey: Just fixing these dolls' teeth.
    Head Elf: Just fixing...? Now listen, we have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink and run a temperature. We don't need any chewing dolls!
    Hermey: But I just thought I'd find a way to - to fit in.
    Head Elf: You'll never fit in! Now you come to elf practice, learn how to wiggle your ears, chuckle warmly, go hee-hee and ho-ho, and important stuff like that. A dentist! Good grief!

Zuzu Bailey: Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.
    Last edited by GAC; 12-11-2010 at 07:23 AM.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer isn't a movie, but Yukon Cornelius, the prospector, is full of them.
    "Lookie what he can do"
    "That is a mighty humble bumble"
    "Bumbles bounce"
    "Ham Hocks and Guitar Strings"

YK "The fog is as thick as peanut butter"
    Herbie "Don't you mean pea soup?"
    YK "You eat what you eat, I'll eat what I eat"

"Never known the bumble snow monster of the north, to turn down pork, for venison."
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Turn Off Ads?