Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

South Park returns Wednesday!
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    @Medford & Kory: it's still Season 2.
    OK, technically yes, but anytime a show takes a 4(?) month break b/w episodes, I consider them seperate seasons, even if the producers want to tie them into one.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

TV shows go on hiatus all the time. It's nothing new.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

I didn't say it was anything new, but when there was a clear build up/climax to the first 6 episodes, then a 4 month break and a new build up and climax, I'm always going to consider them seperate. Even more so when the show runner is switched from the 1st set to the 2nd set of episodes.

and yes, I'll likely feel the same way when Breaking Bad & Mad Men do the same thing later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    I didn't say it was anything new, but when there was a clear build up/climax to the first 6 episodes, then a 4 month break and a new build up and climax, I'm always going to consider them seperate. Even more so when the show runner is switched from the 1st set to the 2nd set of episodes.

and yes, I'll likely feel the same way when Breaking Bad & Mad Men do the same thing later this year.
    Agree

Last night was pretty good. We had the big reveal, and set up the season finale pretty well.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Haven't seen this mentioned on here before but Bill Simmons is doing a "The Wire" bracket. http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollyw...omar-be-beaten

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post

Yeah, well, what you consider right is wrong.

I thought last night was the first truly great episode of the season. It's good to finally see some resolution, things actually happening...
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Not sure what to make of last night's ending to "The Walking Dead" Season 2, part 2.

Spoiler alert:

The barn scene/fight was pretty cool, though the deadly accurate shots fired out the windows of moving cars, as well as the ridiculous amount of rounds Hershel's shot gun held were a little extreme. First time I've ever watched "The talking Dead" last night, sounds like they got a little lucky w/ the barn scene and angle they were able to capture as it fell.

I never read the comics, but have heard that the zombie hunter girl was a pretty popular character. Some people that I had talked to about it were wondering when/if she would make her appearance. I'm not sure how it compares to the comics, but I thought that part was well done; combine that w/ the shot of the prison and I'm pretty excited for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Caught up on Homeland. Pretty cool show. Howard Gordon, one of the original 24 guys, is a co-creator.
    Finished watching season 1 last night. Loved it, moves up near the top of my current favorite TV shows.

"Knowledge isn't power. Power is power"

Thank god Game of Thrones is back on.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    "Knowledge isn't power. Power is power"

Thank god Game of Thrones is back on.
    Waiting a week between episodes is too long.
    Let's get weird!

I know I'm behind but I finally caught up and watched the season finale of "Homeland" last night. Wow. I love this show and that finale was one of the best hours of television I've ever watched. Several of those scenes were brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I know I'm behind but I finally caught up and watched the season finale of "Homeland" last night. Wow. I love this show and that finale was one of the best hours of television I've ever watched. Several of those scenes were brilliant.
    I've also heard really good things about that show.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    I've also heard really good things about that show.
    Excellant show, definently worth watching. I think season 2 starts in September.

Just watched all 12 episodes of Game of Thrones in the last week. Holy cow that's awesome.

Turn Off Ads?