Turn Off Ads?
Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

I almost think TWD's best episode was the Pilot. And after 3 seasons, that's clearly not a good thing.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Im halfway through season 3 of the Sopranos...why did it take me so long to watch this show..Its AMAZING

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    I almost think TWD's best episode was the Pilot. And after 3 seasons, that's clearly not a good thing.
    Last season's Clear episode was pretty great.

5. Likes:

RichRed (10-28-2013)

Walking Dead last 2 episodes have been great.

I hope the writers didnt paint themselves into a corner with the flu like virus.

I am guessing the radio transmission is characters from the spin off series.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

They call me "chef"

A good friend of mine is playing a big role from the comic books in the later part of the series. There are also some other notable actors who are booked for later in the season so its pretty safe to assume that they'll either have to leave the prison for good or they'll stumble upon a new group during a run.

They blew up "The Good Wife". And I mean that in a good way.

This last episode (aptly titled Hitting The Fan), I held my breath for a 1/2 hour. Hit the fan indeed.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Can't believe how bad How I Met Your Mother has been this season. Last season was not up to their standard, but this one had just been bad, IMO.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Can't believe how bad How I Met Your Mother has been this season. Last season was not up to their standard, but this one had just been bad, IMO.
    The destination wedding that is dragging on forever has killed what made the show great.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    A good friend of mine is playing a big role from the comic books in the later part of the series. There are also some other notable actors who are booked for later in the season so its pretty safe to assume that they'll either have to leave the prison for good or they'll stumble upon a new group during a run.
    What is your friends name and what is the characters name?

They call me "chef"

American Horror Story: Coven has been pretty good. I realize that it is a chick show, but I have been entertained.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

You should be able to find the story online somewhere, but Disney and Marvel have announced four new series straight for Netflix:

Daredevil
    Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Jessica Jones/Alias

They will each be 13 episodes after which there will be a Defenders movie (also on Netflix)

Sweet. Fancy. Moses.

I just got finished watching all of the Supernaturals and I'm caught up on the new season.

Anybody else watching Revolution? This show has been great since about halfway through season 1. I also really liked the first season of Defiance, and Vikings. BBC America plays multiple episodes of Star Trek TNG every night, reminds me of watching them with my dad when I was little.
    Last edited by jwertz; 11-09-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Just A Couple Johnny's OneManBand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Walking Dead last 2 episodes have been great.

I hope the writers didnt paint themselves into a corner with the flu like virus.

I am guessing the radio transmission is characters from the spin off series.
    My guess is its Abraham, Rosita, And Eugene on the radio.. I thought at one point I thought it was Morgan but when watching Talking Dead they stated those 3 new characters from the comics were coming..

Turn Off Ads?