Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

any survivor fans here besides me

also if so i wonder if anyone knows the player from cincinnati here

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    any survivor fans here besides me

also if so i wonder if anyone knows the player from cincinnati here
    Is that the show where they take a bunch of Americans and send them off to try and survive in another country...where other people live?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Agree on both counts. The episode of The Following was so bad this week, I am getting ready to give it up.
    I agree..That episode was so bad. I think im done watching. 2 episodes ago I was thinking the show was getting worse, but decided to stick around for a few more episodes. Then the next episode was pretty good so I thought maybe this is going to start to get better, but this last episode was just awful

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    Is that the show where they take a bunch of Americans and send them off to try and survive in another country...where other people live?
    Oh Daniel Tosh joined the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Has anyone here seen the new medical drama on TNT called Monday Mornings? I normally don't get into these types of shows but caught the pilot and have begun to really look forward to it every week. The ratings haven't been great so not sure if it'll get renewed, but was wondering if anyone here liked it.

I still had the DVR set on The Following, so I caught up this weekend. While the story telling has picked up, this show asks you to believe that a group of certified whack jobs, could seamlessly pull all this off. I watch it more out of annoyance to see what insane steps the writers are going to take, than for the actual value of the show.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Game of Thrones in four days!

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Game of Thrones in four days!
    I have already decided that I watch Game of Thrones at regular time and Shameless at 10:00 instead of other way around. Sundays just got more interesting!
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

10. Likes:

Raisor (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    I still had the DVR set on The Following, so I caught up this weekend. While the story telling has picked up, this show asks you to believe that a group of certified whack jobs, could seamlessly pull all this off. I watch it more out of annoyance to see what insane steps the writers are going to take, than for the actual value of the show.
    Ha this is exactly how I feel. But then I get so confused after I watch it and then check facebook and everyone and their mom say wow that was such a great episode of the following. Its so amazing probably the best show on TV.. not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    I have already decided that I watch Game of Thrones at regular time and Shameless at 10:00 instead of other way around. Sundays just got more interesting!
    This guy knows what hes doing

just finished the finale season of the shield. amazing show and pretty messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    just finished the finale season of the shield. amazing show and pretty messed up.
    I was bored the other day and rewatched the pilot episode. But man, I really hate the way that show ended. Great Great Great show nonetheless

i hope people are watching game of thrones. great show

Has anyone watched Orphan Black on BBC America? I watched the pilot last night and loved it. Very cool concept.

Anyone watch Revolution?

Turn Off Ads?