Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    Laura Prepon will only be in the 2nd season for one episode. I was a little worried after the 1st episode that it was just going to be a boob fest with no substance, but it is really well done. Crazy eyes has to be one of the great female minor characters in some time.
    Interesting. I'm not surprised and I don't think the show will miss her. I thought Alex was the least compelling of all the characters (once again, other than Larry).

The whole season, I was wondering how they were going to make Chapman's sentence longer. I knew she had to stay in prison for the show to continue, but I would not have predicted what happened at the end. I think that makes Chapman a much more interesting character. I'm guessing she will have to be moved to a maximum security prison and that's the direction the show will go. I think we'l see a completely different character next season.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Likes:

sonny (10-02-2013)

Turn Off Ads?