Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

i do but im few episode behind

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    Anyone watch Revolution?
    I've been watching that one this year and I'm still enjoying it. I hated that it was off the air for so long but it's been solid since it came back and it will be nice to watch the rest of the season without any breaks.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

I've been watching "Nashville". Not hip and a guilty pleasure. But good plot lines and the music ain't bad.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

5. Likes:

Chip R (04-19-2013),HeatherC1212 (05-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I've been watching "Nashville". Not hip and a guilty pleasure. But good plot lines and the music ain't bad.
    My wife watches that, I pass and watch hockey

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I actually really like the music. The girl who plays Scarlett can really belt, and I'd watch Connie Britton do just about anything.

Also, a fun fact, the guy who plays Deacon was on Whose Line Is It Anyway? in the Drew Carey days.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

8. Likes:

HeatherC1212 (05-01-2013)

New show called Rectify to premier tonight on Sundance Channel. Same writers as breaking bad

The new season of Game of Thrones is great. The last episode is one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    The new season of Game of Thrones is great. The last episode is one of my favorites.
    Game of Thrones is one of my Favorite shows of all time. I just Wish HBO would quit dic**** us around. The show starts at 9:05 and ends at 9:55. I want those 10 minutes

Game of Thrones is one of my Favorite shows of all time. I just Wish HBO would quit dic**** us around. The show starts at 9:05 and ends at 9:55. I want those 10 minutes
    Agreed. I'm sure Joffrey has something to do with the missing 10 minutes, being the brat he is. My question to everyone who follows the show: Have you come across anyone who actually enjoys Joffrey? He's a great character, don't get me wrong, but he is by far one of the most hated characters I've seen on a TV show. Everyone I talk to thinks of different horrible deaths to give him in the show.

Agreed. I'm sure Joffrey has something to do with the missing 10 minutes, being the brat he is. My question to everyone who follows the show: Have you come across anyone who actually enjoys Joffrey? He's a great character, don't get me wrong, but he is by far one of the most hated characters I've seen on a TV show. Everyone I talk to thinks of different horrible deaths to give him in the show.
    I dont know a single person that doesnt want that little brat to die every episode. Him and his incest loving mother

I dont know a single person that doesnt want that little brat to die every episode. Him and his incest loving mother
    I used to hate his mother but I've grown to like her character. While dubious at times, she's also been right about a lot of things as well.

I used to hate his mother but I've grown to like her character. While dubious at times, she's also been right about a lot of things as well.
    I do like her for some of her lines though. I think her best line was when she was talking to LittleFinger and he said knowledge is power and she got all her men to grab him and she said NO, Power is Power. I got the chills thinking, this woman means business !

I hate Joffrey as a character but I love the actor playing him and he does a great job. Margaery (Natalie Dormer) does amazing job also.

I predicted the ending with Dany last episode but it still delivered.

I won't say I like her character, but there is a lot more depth to her than one would first think when the show started. As for Joffrey, there's not a gruesome enough death for that little psychotic inbred turd.

Not a huge fan of that insipid Sansa either.

Interesting article about my 2 of my most favorite shows and my 9-11 PM block on Sunday nights.

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/0...the-good-wife/
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Turn Off Ads?