Turn Off Ads?
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Man, this True Detective sounds great. Making me think of subscribing to cable or satellite. I cut the cord last summer and haven't regretted it. Going to have to find someone who to give me their cable password so I can watch on HBO GO.
    The show is fantastic. The story really draws you in and the acting is superb. I discovered it last night by chance and loved it. I can't wait to watch another episode. I've seen 2 now.

Somehow I get free HBO with Comcast that I just switched to. Lucky me. I haven't paid for HBO since Curb first came out....and judging by your avatar, you've seen an episode or two.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Man, this True Detective sounds great. Making me think of subscribing to cable or satellite. I cut the cord last summer and haven't regretted it. Going to have to find someone who to give me their cable password so I can watch on HBO GO.
    I just purchased a jailbroken Apple Tv 2 and can get every channel for free live. I dont have HBO or showtime accounts but can still watch for free. Plus there are a lot of websites online that you can find episodes to any show you want. again for free. Whoever said nothing is free in life is doing it wrong

A little late to the game on the one but been sick the last couple of days.Nothing else to do but lay around and finally get around to watching breaking bad. Im up to S3 E7 . definitely must see tv

Quote Originally Posted by CoachBombay View Post
    I just purchased a jailbroken Apple Tv 2 and can get every channel for free live. I dont have HBO or showtime accounts but can still watch for free. Plus there are a lot of websites online that you can find episodes to any show you want. again for free. Whoever said nothing is free in life is doing it wrong
    I have a Roku and a directv password, but that doesn't work on Roku. I'm searching.....
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Intense doesn't even begin to describe the last 15 minutes of True Detective tonight. Who does a 7 minute tracking shot...on a t.v. show no less? Holy moly.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

That was amazing. True Detective somehow gets better every week. I really can't hype the show enough.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

True Detective made 58 mins feel like 22 mins. They should have given us a double episode to make up for last week.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

"I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Read that McConaughey and Woody do not use a script at all accept when it involves other actors.

At this point with TD, the payoff doesnt have to be that big for me. It can turn unto your everyday police drama.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Little bit of confusied with TD, the main reason the present day detectives think Rusti is a suspect the 2012 murder is because he has shown up at previous murder scenes and the governor was poisoned? Why does that stick out to them? Didn't Marty share with them what happened to the suspect that killed himself? Wouldn't it just seem logical that rust is interested in the lead ?

Btw, Marty's daughters give me the jeepies. I find it interesting they our a mirror image of what makes Marty and rust different .
    Last edited by 19braves77; 02-17-2014 at 11:52 AM.

After watching the episode, I am going to guess that Marty and Rust didnt have a fallen out in and both have been working the case together after Rust convinces Marty this is a huge coverup.

I do have to wonder why they havent investigated the case of the girl on the billboard. Rust looks at it too long for it to not be important. Could this possible be Rust's daughter and he isnt telling the truth on how she really died ?

Watched Season 1 of House of Cards over the long weekend, trying to avoid spoilers. I'm halfway through episode 1 of Season 2, but my Netflix is acting up and I'm sleepy.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

House of Cards season 2 was very good. It's junk food, but much higher quality junk food than is typical of television.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

I'm still thinking the falling out was caused by MM banging WH's wife.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    I'm still thinking the falling out was caused by MM banging WH's wife.
    I think so too.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Turn Off Ads?