Turn Off Ads?
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Did anyone else catch the first hour of Resurrection the other night? It was good enough to make me want to watch the second episode. For all its' schmaltzy promos, there's a bit of a dark side to whatever is happening in that town.
    I liked it quite a bit. It isn't much watch for me, but I'll keep it towards the top of the DVR pile.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    I liked True Detective. What I gathered from the interviews with the creator is that they shot enough scenes to make each episode an hour and thirty minutes and sometimes the editing shouldn't have been left to two people who wrote and filmed every scene. Pizzolatto said they probably shouldn't have showed the Barbie scene yet it's a recollection of a memory seventeen years ago.

I got the Americans to tide me over until Madmen.
    And Game of Thrones and Veep and Silicon Valley....That's a busy Sunday night.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

http://www.hitfix.com/comedy/the-yel...tective-killer
    I could be the very last person to see this but it's a nice theory about the identity of the Yellow King.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Am I the only one who watches so much sports I have a hard time catching up on shows that I have on the DVR?
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    And Game of Thrones and Veep and Silicon Valley....That's a busy Sunday night.
    Veep has to be one of the most underrated shows on TV. I love that show. And Game of Thrones. Woot woot.

Also Californication starts same day I believe of its final season.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

7. Likes:

Chip R (03-14-2014),Razor Shines (03-17-2014)

They call me "chef"

"Just stare at the flowers."

9. Likes:

Razor Shines (03-17-2014)

whats the point of this show anymore? To make the actors and plot so dumb you just hate everything the whole time you watch it? Thats all I can come up with

My roommate has to either hate me or secretly hate this show, because there is no way he can enjoy it with me in the room

But seriously...The whole lizzie plot, the whole **** looking girl and darryl , the whole bob scenes...why is this show still a thing...ok rant is over

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Veep has to be one of the most underrated shows on TV. I love that show. And Game of Thrones. Woot woot.

Also Californication starts same day I believe of its final season.
    I honestly thought Californication's last season was at least 3 years ago.

GoT is nearly here.

It has become an odd time for me, normally this time of year all I can think about is baseball, but GoT has changed that.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachBombay View Post
    whats the point of this show anymore? To make the actors and plot so dumb you just hate everything the whole time you watch it? Thats all I can come up with

My roommate has to either hate me or secretly hate this show, because there is no way he can enjoy it with me in the room

But seriously...The whole lizzie plot, the whole **** looking girl and darryl , the whole bob scenes...why is this show still a thing...ok rant is over
    Might I suggest you find something else to do with your time?

I didn't like the start of the season, but the last couple episodes were pretty great IMO. The actress that plays Carole was amazing in last nights episode.

13. Likes:

Razor Shines (03-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    "Just stare at the flowers."
    I had thought this was a reference to True Detective but I just watched The Walking Dead. That was a touch dark.

They call me "chef"

I haven't gotten my hands on an HBO Go pass yet so I'm in the dark about all things True Detective.

This half season of the Walking Dead is very interesting. They're pressing pause on the plot and finally fleshing out the characters after 3.5 seasons. Some of it is tediously slow and claustrophobic, especially with episodes that focus solely on characters I don't care for, but I can acknowledge that the show will be much better for all the overdue setup and character exploration. Last night's episode put an end to some sloppily handled "mysteries", trimmed the cute cuddly kid factor down, and strengthened Tyrese and Carol's characters. Now, let's make Rick interesting again and leave us all gasping with the sneak peek longshot of Terminus just before blacking out.

The last episode of the Walking dead probably saved S4. Good episode.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    I haven't gotten my hands on an HBO Go pass yet so I'm in the dark about all things True Detective.
    I have an HBO GO pass. I have not seen such terrible buffering since Youtube first came out like 10 years ago. It is a joke and basically makes anything unwatchable.

That's probably your internet connection not HBO Go. I use it all the time with no problem.

19. Likes:

Razor Shines (03-18-2014)

I use HBO Go all the time even through my Sprint network if I'm traveling. If I'm at a hotel where you have to pay for wifi I just hook my iPhone up to the TV and watch that way. I'd say that HBO Go works as well as netflix, so it's solid IMO.

Turn Off Ads?