Turn Off Ads?
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    That's probably your internet connection not HBO Go. I use it all the time with no problem.
    Nope, I have a very good connection. Netflix runs perfectly.

2. Turn Off Ads?

hbo works great for me

"The Good Wife" dropped a complete bombshell on its viewers last night by killing off one of its major characters.

Not leaked, not hinted at, and completely and wholly by surprise. A real holy s*** moment.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

If you like things that are funny than you should be watching "Sirens" on USA. I think it is about 5 episodes in and is just about the funniest show on TV for me right now.

Hannibal needs to be watched. It's on network TV, which means it will likely be canceled before it catches on.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    Hannibal needs to be watched. It's on network TV, which means it will likely be canceled before it catches on.
    This post got me thinking and I realized I'm down to 1 network tv show I regularly watch. Community. Nothing I've planned just kinda happened. I guess if they keep putting crap on network stations I'm less inclined to try something out that might be good, like Hannibal for insurance.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Absolutely. If this show was on AMC or something it would be a ratings monster. It is a very interesting show that is beautifully produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    This post got me thinking and I realized I'm down to 1 network tv show I regularly watch. Community. Nothing I've planned just kinda happened. I guess if they keep putting crap on network stations I'm less inclined to try something out that might be good, like Hannibal for insurance.
    Instance and Insurance mean the same thing right?
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I watched the first episode of Hannibal and wasn't impressed. Does it get better or is it a case of just not for me if I didn't like the first one?

I mean, it wasn't horrible, especially for a network show, I just wasn't compelled to continue. If it gets better though I'd be willing to give it more of a chance.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Hannibal is amazing. Elite show. Tough show to sell tho. Super creepy and nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    I watched the first episode of Hannibal and wasn't impressed. Does it get better or is it a case of just not for me if I didn't like the first one?

I mean, it wasn't horrible, especially for a network show, I just wasn't compelled to continue. If it gets better though I'd be willing to give it more of a chance.
    I don't know if it so much gets better as it builds, adds more layers. The first episode did shoehorn in an incident alluded to in Red Dragon, but the rest of the show tends to go its own way.

btw, Community is the only other network show I'm watching right now.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

13. Likes:

Razor Shines (03-30-2014)

I don't know if it so much gets better as it builds, adds more layers. The first episode did shoehorn in an incident alluded to in Red Dragon, but the rest of the show tends to go its own way.

btw, Community is the only other network show I'm watching right now.
    Yeah, I don't watch any network tv. I need to try Community at some point. I think the last network show I watched was Parks & Rec.

I'll give it a few more episodes, I just can't shake my skepticism that something decent could be on NBC.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post

The first episode is a bit slow but I think it gets better as the show goes on. Right now, it's one of my favorite shows on TV and for once, NBC is doing something right.

The casting is perfect, the direction is great, and it's one of the best if not the best show I've seen as far as getting into the mind of someone with psychological issues.
    Last edited by MikeThierry; 03-30-2014 at 06:54 AM.

Is it me or does it seem like we've been waiting 5 years for the new season of Game of Thrones? I wish this would start already.

In the meantime, I've been spending my tv watching time on Hannibal, Supernatural, and Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like we've been waiting 5 years for the new season of Game of Thrones? I wish this would start already.

In the meantime, I've been spending my tv watching time on Hannibal, Supernatural, and Arrow.
    Mike, I sent you a PM - not sure if you've seen it or not. If you haven't, check your inbox.
    I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher.
    -Rogers Hornsby

Turn Off Ads?