Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

Re: Official RedsZone Television Viewing Thread

I have a 5 yr old son so when Scooby Doo or Phineas and Ferb isn't on it's football,basketball and most importantly baseball for me.I have to admit that the cartoons of choice have improves dramatically now that the earlier childhood shows have been outgrown.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Been watching Thumbs Up via Netflix. Two Korean Americans hitch hiking and train hopping across the country. There are some really hilarious moments, most of which are definitely not kid friendly.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Got hooked on The Chicago Code....then they cancelled it. I was very disappointed in that...To me it was a great show, with intriguing characters and a good storyline...sucks it had to go.
    Let's make some noise!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    Got hooked on The Chicago Code....then they cancelled it. I was very disappointed in that...To me it was a great show, with intriguing characters and a good storyline...sucks it had to go.
    Where are you seeing that it was cancelled? I have looked several places and while it is definately on the bubble I can't find anything that confirms it has been axed.

I also really like this one so I hope it gets another season.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Where are you seeing that it was cancelled? I have looked several places and while it is definately on the bubble I can't find anything that confirms it has been axed.

I also really like this one so I hope it gets another season.
    I missed it last week, or so I though, so I went on Hulu to look, and there was no new episode, so I looked at the discussions and someone said it was cancelled, which I was skeptical, until there was no new one yesterday either. I actually read a little more into it, and it's up in the air, but no idea why they didn't air episodes the last 2 weeks.
    Let's make some noise!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    I missed it last week, or so I though, so I went on Hulu to look, and there was no new episode, so I looked at the discussions and someone said it was cancelled, which I was skeptical, until there was no new one yesterday either. I actually read a little more into it, and it's up in the air, but no idea why they didn't air episodes the last 2 weeks.
    They still plan on airing five episodes this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    They still plan on airing five episodes this season.
    Good. I freakin love this show haha
    Let's make some noise!

Sorry I didn't post with the others, I was still distraught about the misunderstanding of Chicago Code haha.

However, my other favorite shows are...

SportsNation, Michelle Beadle is just so freakin hot, and knowledgeable about sports. I just love it!

Walking Dead, I love zombies, and the characters are all interested and the story is gripping. Basically mirroring everything that everyone has said about it so far.

The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson, I watch this more than anything else on TV. He cracks me up every night. He's definitely my favorite out of all of them, including Conan!
    Let's make some noise!

Just watched AMC's The Killing. It was pretty good. I hope it's as good as other AMC shows.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Just watched AMC's The Killing. It was pretty good. I hope it's as good as other AMC shows.
    watched the 1st episode last night. Definently give it a thumbs up for 1 episode. Seems like they could take it about 10 different ways in discovering the killer. Given AMC's track record, I suspect the remaining 12 episodes will prove to be a great show. Not sure its the kind of show that they can turn into multiple seasons, but I guess we'll see how it develops over the next couple of months.

Has anybody else watch The Kennedy's miniseries that was buried on Reelz?

I've watched the first two parts and have enjoyed it.

Merlin is my new can't miss show. I thought the end of season cliffhanger in season 3 was great and am anxiously awaiting Season 4. I also watch a bit of NCIS

The Killing started very, very well. I've got high hopes for it. AMC has only ever missed on one show for me personally (and it got canceled), so it's about the only network where I'll watch a new show without giving it a season or two first to make sure it's decently reviewed.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Watched the 2nd episode of "the killing" on AMC ondemand last night. I think the 3rd episode aired live last night, as they generally wait a week to put a new episode of something up onto TW-ondemand 1 full week. thought the 2nd episode was very well done, definently lots of interesting characters, a bunch of plot development, and many ways they could take the show.

Definently worth catching up with in the next couple of weeks for anyone that hasn't started yet.

AMC has also started their 2nd straight run of showing all the "Breaking Bad" episodes on Wednesday/thursday late, late night/early morning. They run 2 at a time, w/ the next 2 the following week. I think they're going to be on about episode 5 & 6 this wednesday. Another show worth watching on AMC if you haven't in the past. My wife & I caught up on the first season the last time they did this, have part of the 2nd season, and plan to record the ones we missed for the rest of the 2nd season and all of season 3 prior to season 4 airing late this summer.

Finally caught up on The Killing and it is really good. AMC really has a style and they do it very well.

Turn Off Ads?